Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Kit Fan needs Help

Hey Guys,

I'm a fan of Support, but i stopped playing it online after being too inefficent, so can anyone give us a load of strategies on how to be a better Support player?

Thanks

Re: Support Kit Fan needs Help

Easiest and Most Dangerous Kit.
    Press "Z" then hold down your Left Click Moust Button.
    Spray and Prey!

Comment

RPK 74 mec stock over all, best spray and pray weapon in game IMO, mg36, best accuracy for distances on 3 rnd burst, PKM best single shot devastation, ironsight sniper at times, chinese stock (we won't go there) always ALWAYS go prone or crouch while shooting, too many boobs run around shooting them like rifles, soooo much deviation is added to your shots while standing/moving, heck even crouching, stand ten feet back from a wall, spray standing up compared to prone and you will see difference. most important kit for prone divers, try bunny hopping with a support gun and your looking for a quick death, or you could do what most support whores do, stand on a hill and lob 5000 grenades a round and become first place in the world

Comment

I like to use the kit as its intended, squad up, follow your team around, give them suppressing fire and when your capping chuck some ammo about. And going prone is essential.

Comment

I like to use the kit as its intended, squad up, follow your team around, give them suppressing fire and when your capping chuck some ammo about. And going prone is essential.
          That's what i do, i just keep dying too much, keep the ideas coming guys!

Comment

RPK, best allround support weapon in the game, good accuracy, good power.
            PKM, most powerful support weapon, good sniping qualities
            MG36, pretty accurate, burst mode bonus, but very weak damage.

Always go prone, as said before, and shoot in bursts, never more than 4-5 shoots at once.

Throw ammo packs around, it will get you a lot of extra points.

Use your nades wisely so you won't get accused to be a nadespammer.

As Support you can camp in some allies or around corners and wait for enemies. But it's more fun to chase nadespammers etc. Flank them and own them

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by General Mayhem View Post
              That's what i do, i just keep dying too much, keep the ideas coming guys!
              If you keep dying then your suppressing fire isn't effective enough
              Just join up with some medics (shouldn't be too hard to find) and hopefully they will revive you. It does help to have situational awareness if you have no UAV over your head. If your KDR worries you then maybe try nade spamming at your intended target and don't forget to go prone+strafe at the same time when you come face to face with someone.

Comment

I've mastered the support kit and maintain a K/D of around 3.5/1 ratio with it. I wrote a guide on how I play and you can check it out here if you like. "Vesuvan's Support Guide"

Comment

I've mastered the support kit and maintain a K/D of around 3.5/1 ratio with it. I wrote a guide on how I play and you can check it out here if you like. "Vesuvan's Support Guide"
                  Thanks, i'll have a look at that, although keep the idea's coming...

Comment

Its noobish but its vBF2 so wth but just find a good position and deffend it on your stomach

Comment

rpk, aim click, more efficient already

Comment

Thats some mean stats you got there Vesuvan!! Master of Support Kit u are!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicfurious29 View Post
                          Thats some mean stats you got there Vesuvan!! Master of Support Kit u are!
                          Thanks man.

Comment

Press Z, don't zoom, and use 3-4 shot bursts (quick taps).

If you can do that quickly, you will be a master support player.

And don't just spam ammo everywhere. The enemy can see and hear when you throw them down. It's a great way to give away your position.

Comment

Use the PKM. Just hide aroind corners then when they can.... BOOOOOM EVERYWHERE shot, you'll own all when using the PKM.

Comment

Working...
                              X