X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my Knife badge :(

This is a small issue..but it's something to bring up ^.^

I've so far had 81 kills with a knife. All of those kills where on Ranked servers, Yes I'm patched to the latest 1.41 Version, Yes i've tried re-installing the game.

Still, No Veteran Knife badge.

I got the Basic Knife badge in the previous round, I got a little carried away and pretty much acted like a chav for the rest of night. Hence I got 81 kills :P

Is there something missing? I mean...I've checked on a few websites and all it says is 50 kills. I got my basic knife badge straight away..but I didn't see my vet badge. I must be missing something??

Re: I want my Knife badge

If u already have the basic badge then you should get veteran now... Whats your bf2 nick?

I had like 63 knife kills or something before i got the vet knife badge. I took a screen of it. I'm in school now but when i come home i'll post it.

Comment

Originally posted by This_guy_faith View Post
      This is a small issue..but it's something to bring up ^.^

I've so far had 81 kills with a knife. All of those kills where on Ranked servers, Yes I'm patched to the latest 1.41 Version, Yes i've tried re-installing the game.

Still, No Veteran Knife badge.

I got the Basic Knife badge in the previous round, I got a little carried away and pretty much acted like a chav for the rest of night. Hence I got 81 kills :P

Is there something missing? I mean...I've checked on a few websites and all it says is 50 kills. I got my basic knife badge straight away..but I didn't see my vet badge. I must be missing something??
      getting 81 kills just from a knife is almost impossible on any map, unless you played on a Knife only server...

Comment

Scinto: I think he means that he's now got a total of 81 knife kills.
        This_guy_faith: This is when i got my veteran knife badge and as you can see i did'nt kill anyone with knife just before i got the badge. I had just joined the server and spawned for the first time. and i think i already had 63 knife kills.

Comment

i looked at his server history he was on a Knife only server when he got his knife badge

Comment

Bloody hell... Thats just dissapointing. When i told one of my friends i got the expert knife he went on a knife only server. F***ing embarrasing. *shaking head*

Comment

I got mine the hard way. 18 in one round, warlord, non-IO, non-PK. :hmm:
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
                i looked at his server history he was on a Knife only server when he got his knife badge

Just because I was on an Only Knife server...Doesn't mean people wern't using guns.

Anyway, I've fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by This_guy_faith View Post
                  Just because I was on an Only Knife server...Doesn't mean people wern't using guns.

Still against the roe, and you can (and will, since I bet you've been reported already) definately get your stats wiped for it.

Since your problem is solved, locky time.

Comment

Working...
                  X