Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem assigning Logitech G5 in BF2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem assigning Logitech G5 in BF2....

I am trying to assign the scroll wheel on my logitech g5 in Battlefield 2 and it's just not working. What I want to do is make it where when I use the wheel and press it to tilt to the right I will walk to the right in the game. When I press the wheel to the left I want to walk to the left in the game. (Actually I think it is called Strafe?) Anyway, do i need to do that configuring thru the games options under control or do I have to use the logitech software that came with the mouse? I can change options in the game as long as it is a keybaord key I am re assigning, but when I try and reasighn it to the mouse wheel it does nothing.........Thanks for the help I am such a NooB!!

Re: Problem assigning Logitech G5 in BF2....

y would you want to do that?... w,a,s,d is so much easier for movement. a and d strafe left and right, just use those

Comment

because I would like to have as much control with the mouse as possible. Forget that I said that. How do you assign different tasks for lets say the button right by your thumb? Does it have to be through the logitech software or how do I do it in the games options?

Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by catagory5 View Post
        because I would like to have as much control with the mouse as possible. Forget that I said that. How do you assign different tasks for lets say the button right by your thumb? Does it have to be through the logitech software or how do I do it in the games options?

Thanks....
        you can do that through the games options

Comment

@ Scinto

yeah for some reason it will let me assign keyboard's as secondary or change up a function altogether as primary, but for the life of me I cant get it to take of the mouse buttons for some reason. It is like they have they're predetermined use and I cant change that........Should'nt it be the same for keys and mouse buttons?

Comment

Working...
          X