3 fixes is needed for a patch, nothing more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 fixes is needed for a patch, nothing more

3 fixes is needed for a new patch, nothing more. Is that so hard to do?

* Fix the J-10 vs F-35b IMBALANCE - If you are flying the F-35b and hear the sound, YOU are DEAD! The J-10 is too overpowered - Fix it

* Fix the bug when we pick up a kit, the game CRASHES to desktop. This is annoying. Also, fix the other random crashes.

* The server info (name, ip, server graphich etc) doesnt always show up while loading. Also, the server name/ip doesnt show up on the "Server info" button on the SCOREBOARD menu either. Fix it.

Thats is NOT many fixes, and not so hard to do. FIX it please, it is needed. =)
    Is there any news for DICE? They have the list from us, so they should post news!! =)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Moderators etc - What do you think about this list with THREE fixes? This list should be sent to DICE to..

Re: 3 fixes is needed for a patch, nothing more

This has been discussed numerous times...
    maybe we should all make a new mod called 1.5 or whatever with these fixes and just have everyone start playing that lol.

Comment

there's nothing wrong with the J10

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
        Aviator 0:01:23 0 2 0 0
        And I guess that makes you an authority.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
          And I guess that makes you an authority.
          don't even try me on stats, I can spit off accounts all day. I have one with nothing but aviator time sooooooo have a nap before your brain over heats from using large words like "authority".

Comment

He is right actually, the only thing that is bad about the J10/F35 is the F35's hit box is so huge that it is hard to dodge missiles. If they just made the hit box smaller that would solve a huge part of the problem.

Comment

to solve the issue of all the glitchers in buildings. EA should simply make it out of bounds. they go in and they only have a few seconds in there and they die. im not a modder...but it seems like a good idea to me.

possible?

Comment

It is possible to shoot it down but you have to be an expert F-35 pilot just to take down a bad pilot in a j-10. it outmanuevers all other jets and can dodge misslies by going straight.

Originally posted by -FHM-Mad_Max View Post
                to solve the issue of all the glitchers in buildings. EA should simply make it out of bounds. they go in and they only have a few seconds in there and they die. im not a modder...but it seems like a good idea to me.

possible?
                I assume it would be possible only problem is that they might not get it 100% accurate and it might pick you up as out of bounds if you are right next to the building. that and the map would look funny with all the red lines.

and then you might have trouble if you are on top of a building.

Comment

I hope to hell they made the red zones a 3 dimensional space...

Comment

Originally posted by Grasli View Post
                    1) Fix the bug when we pick up a kit, the game CRASHES to desktop. This is annoying. Also, fix the other random crashes.

2) The server info (name, ip, server graphich etc) doesnt always show up while loading. Also, the server name/ip doesnt show up on the "Server info" button on the SCOREBOARD menu either. Fix it.
                    1) Never experienced it.
                    2) Never been a problem for me, and if it was, I don't think it should be part of the top 3 fixes.

Stop doing drugs

Originally posted by vitaminR
                    He is right actually, the only thing that is bad about the J10/F35 is the F35's hit box is so huge that it is hard to dodge missiles. If they just made the hit box smaller that would solve a huge part of the problem.
                    I think the problem is the other way around. The J10's hitbox is too small. The F35 is how it should be for everyone. It takes skill to outmaneuver someone in an F35, and if all planes were like that, then there would be no more noob jet whores who just like to get easy kills. You would actually have to earn a jet kill. If the F35's hitbox were made like the J10, then neither of them would be able to hit each other, and it would become boring. Pilots would probably start ignoring each other and going for ground troops only.

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    I hope to hell they made the red zones a 3 dimensional space...
                    .....they are 3 dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasli View Post
                      Also, fix the other random crashes.
                      Love the way that bit is just bolted on, classic.

Comment

Originally Posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)

there is something wrong j10, it is too overpowered, with a small turn it dodges all miss,

j10 has a smaller hitbox to all the other aircraft

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995
                          there is something wrong j10, it is too overpowered, with a small turn it dodges all miss,

j10 has a smaller hitbox to all the other aircraft
                          lies all lies

Comment

I think that 99% of all BF2 players can agree with at least part of your post Grasli. We need another patch, thats for sure. As for what needs to be fixed, that depends on who you talk to. I believe the best way to get a list of what needs to be fixed is to have a Thread at the official EA forums and ask everyone to post thier Ideas. Then pick the top Twenty or so and let everyone vote on the top ten. After getting the top ten list, fix as many of those as possible in the next patch. I really cant see that happening but at this point one can always hope. . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia View Post
                              .....they are 3 dimensional.
                              Not how I mean.

Right now, if you fly a jet over the red zones, regardless of height you get the countdown. In other words, the red-zones seem to just use 2d co-ordinates. If they made the red-zones 2D and made them as part of the insides of buildings, everyone on top would get redlined.

Comment

Working...
                              X