no stats do i exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no stats do i exist?

ive had this game for about a month play it quite often i noticed my stats were not showing so i serched a found out it takes a while to update the stats and was told they would eventully show. but almost a month and nothing i log it fine my user is ther everythin but my stats? n e 1 know whats up?

Re: no stats do i exist?

are you even playing online?

Comment

Your probably playing on an unranked server.

The ranked servers are those in the server list that have a picture of a rank badge next to them. (That was a hard sentence!)

Comment

Have you patched your game? The servers on v1.0 are unranked. So to play on most ranked BF2 servers you need to be up to date with the latest EA patch... Which can be found ---> Here!

Comment

Maby you have under 100 points. If you use a site like www.BF2s.com and you have under 100 points, your stats wont show up.

Comment

yOU DON'T EXIST.

wHAT?

eASIEST ANSWER.

I had caps on and didnt feel like rewriting it.

Comment

Originally posted by |AM| Mr.morey
              Maby you have under 100 points. If you use a site like www.BF2s.com and you have under 100 points, your stats wont show up.
              I dont think hes that bad....hes been playing for a month...I can get 2k of global in a week from pubbing....

Comment

yeah im guessing u didnt patch/didnt play on the ranked servers

Comment

let me get this right...if u dont have the latest patch your points dont register? u dont rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Slambo000
                    let me get this right...if u dont have the latest patch your points dont register? u dont rank?
                    Yep, because all ranked servers have to use the latest patch in order to stay ranked.

Comment

Working...
                    X