m14 in sp on starting weapons list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m14 in sp on starting weapons list

I mostly play single player when i play bf2 and i really like the idea of the limited kits (it even got me playing online for a while). but there are a few annoying things about this mod wen it comes to sp.

a) you have to join a squad of ai (pointless).
    b)single player support for this game is not good.
    c) this is the main one, you cant use limited kits on alot of levels because there are no resupply points or apcs or whatever, its a pain.

so my question is can i make the m14 go in place of the standard starting weapons. (M16 mostly)

this would be best becasue trying to get an ai to stop the apc he just stole so i can request a kit is a real pain, most times he runs me over.

thanks for any help

Re: m14 in sp on starting weapons list

hey whatsup. i talked to rhino and eggman. and there might be a chance that il work on the ai to help the singleplayer, things such as bots taking helos and shooting down other helos. using rpg's and other stuff to shoot down helos. longer engagment ranges. amount of fire each rigger pull. the importance of one kit over another. etc. just thought u should know. about maps and kits and stuff. thats probably up to the main pr devs.

Comment

Re: m14 in sp on starting weapons list

It takes a bit of work but SP is actually not as bad anymore thanks to [R-CON]MacNeill and [R-CON]Outlaw22.

They and a few other SP enthusiasts are hard at work converting the maps to SP.
      You can visit the SP forums here : http://realitymod.com/forum/f101-sin...er-topics.html

Spartan, Just join the fun over there. Outlaw just started editing the scripts and was eventually rewarded with the [R-CON] status.
      There's nothing quite like that purple tag. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
      X