Vecs exploding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vecs exploding

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find the setting that gives a time on how long a vehicle will last before it blows up after you get out of it, that or possibly to disable that, thanks!

Re: Vecs exploding

there is a "destroy on exit" function... I'll look through for the ground vehicle stuff, I'm sure it just has to do with the spawn time, not 100% sure though.

Comment

stalker may be right but i dont remever seeing that in the tweak file but here is alternative

but if your looking to make the vehicle stay on the map longer then add some hit points to the vehicle

ObjectTemplate.armor.maxHitPoints 1000
      ObjectTemplate.armor.hitPoints 1000

it will make the vehicle harder to kill as well

beacuse when you get out something and i dont rememver what variable does this starts eating away at the hit points ill look and find this for you

everything for a vehicle is in that tweak file it basically defines everthings about that vehicle

Comment

its the vehicle decay timer... just change it to longer (havent been in the editor in a while so forgot where it was)

Comment

Yeah, as engineer said it's also the health mixed in with the decay time (not sure where that is)

Because if you noticed, if you have a vehicle with low health and you get out, it explodes much faster.....

the destroy on exit destroys it as soon as you exit, so not sure that would be the best route to go lol... wasn't thinking at the time, sorry.

Comment

i have no idea where that is im almost certain that is is in the tweak file but i cannot find it

you may want to be careful about doing this because if you make the vehicle stay live longer that means if somebody jumps outta the jet or a chopper or anything for that matter and it lands in the water it will stay there floating for the life of it making it useless.

but ill keep looking for you `

Comment

the health in water has nothing to do with the decay time though.

Comment

Working...
              X