i hear laughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i hear laughter

yeah i still have never heard it and i play on high sound settings, but ive heard it in the common_client.zip file..and its pretty creepy

Comment

I heard it once in a match of Karkand about 6 months ago. I read about it, here on TBF2. But when I tried to spot a dead enemy it never worked.

The other day I was playing Karkand, once again. I was low on health and came around a corner of a building and there was an enemy soldier. He wasn't facing me, so I spotted him first in case I died and a medic came to revive. Right as I spotted him, he got blown away and as he flew back a fit of laughter could be heard.

I think it only happens if you spot someone the second they are killed...like when you bring up the Q screen and have the Spotted button over them and you click and they are killed simultaneously.

Comment

Iced earth. I cant believe you like tham they stink.Alice in chains forever

Comment

its a mental condition

Comment

Originally posted by sidders View Post
            Hi, all

im hear to hopefully find an answer to the weird laughter i hear every now and then while im playing bf2 online. It only lasts a couple of seconds but it deffo coming from the game because its the same laugh everytime. Has anybody else heard a laughing when they are near other players? or is this paranoid schizophrenia as we know it jim?
            That noise really creeps me out, yeah its the 2142 ad campaign thing, it doesn't make me want to buy it.

Comment

I've heard it a handful of times a good few months after reading it first here, kind of scary when you aren't expecting it.

Comment

Rofl I thought it was a guy laughing thru the mic in game.

Comment

From my experience, you spot someone, and they die - usually before all the words are said, and someone laughs. It's like, "Hostiles on th- HAHAHA!" I don't know if you are laughing or if whoever killed the spotted enemy laughs, but it is definitely freaky sometimes if you aren't paying attention. The first time it happened I turned around real fast, thinking someone was behind me or something.

Comment

Originally posted by signa View Post
                    afaik, only the original people that signed up for the 2142 veterans program can use the taunt.
                    lol "afaik" stands for - Accept Fellatio And I Kneel

Comment

OMG thats what that was...lol, SCARED THE F**K OUT OF ME

Comment

you hear laughter? thats your friends bhoind you laguhing at how horrible you are at the game

Comment

Yeah I thought I just imagined the laughter as well... just like I imagined the prayer song in jalalabad and the band playing in mashtuur...

Comment

never heard sh!t
                            hmm crazy ppl
                            lol

Comment

Originally posted by makka99 View Post
                              lol "afaik" stands for - Accept Fellatio And I Kneel
                              not in my book. are you homo?
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Is there an easter egg when if you get a server karkand IO but everyone on it has everything unlocked...it turns off nades?

Comment

Working...
                                X