Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2ASSAULT MOD UPDATE v7.117 WELCOME THE US ARMY acu skins!! some screenies for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD UPDATE v7.117 WELCOME THE US ARMY acu skins!! some screenies for y

lol i wouldnt say its better in general. better for differnt peeps bradley. say ur a sp fan or pr is too hardcore for u then this is better. otherwise any mod ya choozey is good for ya.

Comment

Re: BF2ASSAULT MOD UPDATE v7.117 WELCOME THE US ARMY acu skins!! some screenies for y

Originally posted by SPARTAN117GW View Post
      any more suggestions?
      sinkable carrier and destroyable airfireld, that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_995 View Post
        sinkable carrier and destroyable airfireld, that would be awesome.
        I dont think teh engine would support it

Comment

yeah unless i had a 30-40 man team or 20man team like pr does i couldnt do that on my own. the engine allows certain things. just so u know. the mod was made with teh community content, me, and one other dev. so with just the people directly working on th emod. it was just me and headshot. i got like 10 ish ppl whov i keep in touch whith who are downloaders of the mod as sorta like testers but yeah. but yeah. if i could i would. but like gameplay tweaks or others could be done. any takers ongamplay ?

Comment

Yeah sry, I like BF2A better for SP but once it has multi we shall see.

I love the skins and Ak sound, i heard ya modded it this morning, can't wait to hear it.

Comment

SUPRESSSED AK47 honestly. u dont need teh ak74u for mec spec ops. the supressed ak47 is MORE FUN. LOOKS COOLER. AND SOUNDS AMAZING,

Comment

^^ I agree, and the new AK sound rocks.

Can't wait till next patch

Comment

things are getting done. just needa edit maps. hopefully make another one too. uh. fix some bugs. then uguys will start testing. then release =)

oh new marpat

Comment

Great job man!

Great job man, can't wait to test it!

Comment

Damn nice Marpat!

Comment

glad ulike em. i update them often. though they look pretty good as it is

Comment

Hey you could do a destructable airlfield. U know how u can blow up bridges like make a new model of one that looks like a airfeild and just like put it up on teh airfield or sumting like that. Maybe you could mod the carrier like that 2.

Comment

wish i could but i dont have a team with the skillz to do that yet. the other big mods are the only ones i know of with good new static objects

Comment

Working...
                            X