Zatar is a very under apreciated map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zatar is a very under apreciated map

I almost forgot how much fun I had playing Zatar 64, because it was so long ago people rarely play it even though it rock

:cry: 24/7 zatar please?

Re: Zatar is a very under apreciated map

...we know eddy.

My problem is that I can find Zatar Servers, just none with a low ping. It saddens me.

Edit: I could have sworn you had around 680 posts yesterday or the day before. Do you go outside?

Comment

Yeah, I always loved Zatar...mostly because it was so much like a 1942/DC map. Sadly everyone wanted infantry maps.

Comment

Yeah its great fun....It can be annoying when the us capt all the base and rape the mec, but the piloting and armour on that map rocks.

Sensible thread eddy

Comment

it was really balanced to because the f35 can actually do something on that map

Comment

I agree its a good map but nobody playes it just because you cant get points easy on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon View Post
              I agree its a good map but nobody playes it just because you cant get points easy on the map.
              always about points

those point wh*res

Comment

I actually think it's a little harder for the F-35 on Zatar. The MiGs seem to spawn much quicker, which gives the F-35 less time to roam around freely.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
                  Edit: I could have sworn you had around 680 posts yesterday or the day before. Do you go outside?
                  whats a outside? some kind of virus

Comment

hmmm.

Comment

indeed

Comment

I was just playing on "Night Stalkers Don't Quit (NSDQ)" server last night and had a blast on Zatar. I had ok ping of around 100 (I'm East Coast USA) and around 40 out of 64 players. This server rotates around ALL vanilla vehicle maps. Pretty rare these days.

Comment

You know what is the funny trivia, the guy that designed Karkand and Sharqi also designed Zatar. Other people built all the other maps, so it is funny that the best two infantry maps were made by the guy that made Zatar.

Comment

yeah it's a shame no-one plays Zatar, cause singleplayer games on that map are ok, and online's even better, but it's the only map that i need to play to get one of my next ribbons....real shame

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
                              You know what is the funny trivia, the guy that designed Karkand and Sharqi also designed Zatar. Other people built all the other maps, so it is funny that the best two infantry maps were made by the guy that made Zatar.
                              That guy should make his own booster pack with ALL the maps of HIS DESIGN ONLY

Comment

Working...
                              X