Bf2 Helicopter/Plane run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Helicopter/Plane run

One round dalian plant, keyboard/mouse only, 30 kills 2 deaths.
    Solo pilot after around the first minute.
    http://http://www.zshare.net/video/b...wnage-wmv.html
    http://http://www.zshare.net/video/b...wnage-wmv.html
    Copy and paste into web browser if it is not working in firefox/ie
    Nick- Aborsui
    Xfire- lolitsdeli

looking for a good clan.

Re: Bf2 Helicopter/Plane run

OK, I saw a quick sample when I buffered a portion of it.

If you want to make a demo to attract potential clans, make it like my soloing videos: no editing or interruptions. That will show your general flying ability along with the gunning skills.

Comment

first post nice

Comment

Your soloing videos are more of an introduction to your whole gamestyle, I actually recorded all my runs, but the tally came up to about 7-8gb of footage, thats why I found editing necessary in my vid.
        I do take your comment into consideration, but do people really want to see me fly on a 30-60 minute heli run? Why not get straight to the killing :laugh:

thx eddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Aborsui View Post
          Your soloing videos are more of an introduction to your whole gamestyle, I actually recorded all my runs, but the tally came up to about 7-8gb of footage, thats why I found editing necessary in my vid.
          I do take your comment into consideration, but do people really want to see me fly on a 30-60 minute heli run? Why not get straight to the killing :laugh:

thx eddy.
          its only 7-8 gigs because of fraps, once its compressed/rendered out of WMM or whatever you used, it will be much smaller. 10 minutes would be about 100mb at medium quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Aborsui View Post

thx eddy.
            Originally posted by Monkmonkman View Post
            its only 7-8 gigs because of fraps, once its compressed/rendered out of WMM or whatever you used, it will be much smaller. 10 minutes would be about 100mb at medium quality.
            Pretty much.

My videos are instructional soloing lessons: what I'm trying to explain here is that showing us a montage of frags will not impress potential recruiters because you can fabricate the skill you're attempting to sell. By going uncut, it's easier to get a feel for your situational awareness, your prioritization and overall flying and gunning skill.

My 2 cents...

Edit:

Also, the best way to join a clan is to play in those servers and get noticed. After a few sessions, the admins and members will recognize you: if your skill is sufficient to warrant a try-out or spot on the team, all the better. You can always inquire and take it from there, too. Good luck

Comment

thanks for the info, on another note, is there a bf2 clan ladder by any chance?

Comment

Clan ladder? Hmm, there's CAL and TWL: if you check the standings, you'll have a pretty good idea who's who in the BF world. 2v2 heli, 5v5 infy, etc...

Comment

thanks, and holy **** you live in iqaluit nunavut... I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Don't. ;-)

If I stay, it's because I'm making $. The worst that happens is coming back to Ottawa or Hull... and it's happy times anyway.

The only downside is having a ****ty internet connection... can't play bf2. :wanttocry:

Comment

Working...
                    X