To be banned and not to be banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be banned and not to be banned

Yesterday I was playing on a Jolt.uk server and suddenly I got a message that I was removed from their server due teamkilling. Weird, I wasn't even teamkilling. I reconnected again, map was loading and then the server kicked me with the message "you're banned because of excessive teamkilling". Even weirder? I reconnected again and again but everytime a CTD appeared when the map was loading halfway. (On other servers I didn't got a CTD at all at the same time) So I went to Jolt's forum for an explanation of my 'ban' but they told me I was *not* on their banlist at all, they said it was a bug? After a few times reconnecting *again* I finally could join their server and play.. Never seen this behaviour of BF2 before

Re: To be banned and not to be banned

You prolly just got banned for 1 round only by a vote kick? Or something like that. There are round bans, time bans, perm bans.

Comment

This happens to me on one of the servers on pr mod I think it is for reserved slots, it will only happen with it is at 62 of 64.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L View Post
        You prolly just got banned for 1 round only by a vote kick? Or something like that. There are round bans, time bans, perm bans.
        The 'ban' lasted longer as 1 round, at least 2 hours, so I don't think it was a votekick, like I stated earlier; I wasn't Tk at all, and I wasn't appearing on their banlists. No other probs occured till now and I haven't a psychosis of this so..
        I think the account handling has some bad code: I was swapping with different accounts on that time I received that 'ban'. Also yesterday I noticed my oldest accountname has received the Middle-East ribbon instead of my regular account. BF2 keeps surprising me

Comment

Working...
        X