"theSPIN" Episode 7 to host DCon Devs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "theSPIN" Episode 7 to host DCon Devs

Poorly Imitated, never duplicated. How can you perfect a POS show like this??

Its been a few weeks since we have aired a regular show, but episode 7 will not even be close to that either. After much deliberation with people from other gaming arenas, theSPIN has been approached to cover Counter Stike Source and the competition happening in CAL, Cevo League and a few other leagues associated with CS:S. Battlefield content will remain our main topic of discussion and foremost the primary reason for the show.

Thank you to the 300+ people that tuned in for the DCon Release show. It means a lot to me that the community has taken an interest in the show. I have done my best week in and week out along with the help from FatBack with all the great graphics, Schetter with the help on the server side and all the reporters and panelists. PLEASE, if you have any other ideas or suggestions for the show, send me an email (stixx@voyager.net) or make a post somewhere in these forums. I do not want to get away from making this a community based show. So I need people to submit ideas and if you want to be on the show next week and you have a good topic to talk about or something of interest, hit me up.

Also, because of the increase of content on the show we will only be playing 2 music videos per episode and 2 to 3 small comedy comercials or clips to cut down on show time. Please go here http://www.getswoned.com/showthread....3248#post13248 to make your requests or to submit something. I am putting all of the video control in your hands. SO SUBMIT AWAY.

Please vote in the Episode 7 Poll Here --->http://www.getswoned.com/showthread.php?t=760.

EPISODE 7

-BF2 Coverage:
    --CAL 8v8 Main & Open Playoffs breakdown
    --Dcon Staff Will Be Back in the Studio to Take Questions and Give Updates on what they are fixing in the 1st patch for Dcon.
    --Dcon Competition Discussion
    --CAL League Scheduling Issues and Possible Solutions

Guests This Week:
    -Desert Conflict Development Staff

**Once Again**

theSPIN
    Thursday @ 10est
    www.TGBF.tv
    IDLE #theSPIN #TGBF #GetSwoned On IRC
    Hope to see you guys there

Re: "theSPIN" Episode 7 to host DCon Devs

yea, that was fun a few weeks ago. Damn Shetter though, yea he had my number. Wait until he gets caught in front of my howitzer. hehe.

Comment

Re: "theSPIN" Episode 7 to host DCon Devs

Just a reminder. THe Spin will host the DCon Devs tonight at 10pm est. Hope to see you guys there

Thanks to all who showed/listened lastnight. Also, big thanks to the SPIN & DJ Stixx for hosting.

Comment

Working...
      X