Cd Key Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd Key Help!

I have lost my CD key with my Deluxe edition. On EA's website it only shows my Battlefield 2 CD key, but not Special Forces. On the deluxe edition I must enter both the game and the expansions key. Is there anyway around this? Thanks.

Re: Cd Key Help!

no your going have to take it up with EA but since they probably wont help you you may have to buy SF again which is half the price of the deluxe price.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
      no your going have to take it up with EA but since they probably wont help you you may have to buy SF again which is half the price of the deluxe price.
      Where can I find SF?

Comment

Best Buy, Walmart, EB games, online stores, lots of places. I suggest calling around your area and finding a place that has before you go looking. If that fails just buy it online. There are a lot of places online that have it for 10-15 dollars. Also, if you are willing to trust them, Ebay has unused ones come up from time to time for as low as $6 plus S&H.

Comment

If you live in America target is good too. But as Falcon said Best buy will surely have it.

Here in switzerland now you have to cross the stupid country to get to some place they sell PC games.

Any one know a good internet place to buy PC games?

Comment

Working...
          X