Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Desert Conflict.

Hey there guys and gals.

I'm sure most of you have heard about this new mod that was released last Friday, based upon the hugely popular Desert Combat modification of Battlefield 1942.

DESERT CONFLICT

It changes up some things from stock BF2 and just makes the game so much more enjoyable, in my opinion.

New vehicles, some new weapons, and some great maps are already in the mod and this is only the .1 release. The developers will be releasing a bunch more content with the .2 release not far down the road.

Some of the new, already in the mod content includes:

A-10 Thunderbolt
    SU Frogfoot
    Hind
    AH-64 Apache
    Bradley
    LittleBird helo
    MH-500 helo
    AC-130 Spectre gunship
    F-15 Eagle
    Mirage fighter
    the list goes on, and on, and on...check the website for full details!

Please check out this mod and do yourself a favor and give it a try. It's a lot of fun. =]

Re: Check out Desert Conflict.

Gee, why thank you. I had no idea such a modification was out, I shall go out and acquire it immediately.

/sarcasm

Comment

yeah this stuff is old and its getting anooying hearing everyone like OMG DIS MOD IS DA **** GO DOWNLOAD IT VANILLIA SUCCKS!!

Comment

I'll wait till the buzz dies down, just like I did with Project Reality.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
          VANILLIA SUCCKS!!
          Well said .

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
            Well said .
            If by well said, you mean 'my eyes are bleeding pudding!' then I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
              Gee, why thank you. I had no idea such a modification was out, I shall go out and acquire it immediately.

/sarcasm

Believe it or not, there are people who haven't heard about it, but thanks for your sarcasm anyways. It was insightful and well thought out.

CHECK OUT DESERT CONFLICT TODAY!

IT IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN VANILLA BF2!

Comment

Originally posted by (CB4)akaNE!

Believe it or not, there are people who haven't heard about it, but thanks for your sarcasm anyways. It was insightful and well thought out.

CHECK OUT DESERT CONFLICT TODAY!

IT IS WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN VANILLA BF2!
                wrong forum. 99% of the morons here only care about their precious points and ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by pubnubs_suck
                  wrong forum. 99% of the morons here only care about their precious points and ranks.
                  Easy up tracy. Most of the people I see posting here are the opposite of that. I'm sure if you listed off 10 of the regular posters here, 8 of them would be people who play for fun rather than points.

I agree DCON is getting a lot of attention, both positive and negative, but I think its good for the community.

Comment

Originally posted by (CB4)akaNE!
                    If they haven't heard about it yet, then you don't want them playing it. They wouldn't be the types of players to leave BF2 to play a mod.

As for 99% only caring about ranks and points - I'd say a majority do, but it's nowhere near 99%. Just because someone doesn't play competively, doesn't mean s/he is only concerned with ranks and points. And with a name like pubnubs_suck, you come off sounding pretentious and arrogant.

Comment

Apache for the WIN. Can't try online yet because my connection sucks... but for what it's worth, good job on the modders' part.

Comment

I'll try it when someone installs it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                          yeah this stuff is old and its getting anooying hearing everyone like OMG DIS MOD IS DA **** GO DOWNLOAD IT VANILLIA SUCCKS!!
                          The mod scene is in dire need of more players, because as of now, the situation is pretty sad.

Comment

Working...
                          X