This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT?...Help

Hiya, how do i go getting a new account as iv just been banned via punkbuster. I have not cheated and cannot explain why the ban. Played pistol rounds a bit recently, but if you chechk my profile on bf2stats tb303s You will see i play many maps and have just got my last basic badge so not a stat padder. Play a lot of karkand but on small 16 high points servers. So do i need another email address to get a new account? I'm not a happy bunny, can anyone help?

Re: GETTING A NEW ACCOUNT?...Help

no the email addres does not matter unless they banned your GUID in which you cant play at all. sometimes PB does that.

Comment

Yeah, it was punkbuster. GUID ban 715 bc35c. what do i do now?

I cant even log on to the official ea forum. Says iv been banned. Will i have to buy a new game, as you can see im showing as private which sucks but i guess my rank onscreen will surprise some when i put em on the floor! Will i need a new email addy? Can i still use my cd? WHY DID I GET BANNED Grrrrrrrr. Plus my wife is out with her mate 2day and i've got the day off work. A whole day of BF2! And i cant logon!!!!!

Comment

forum ranks have nothing to do with the ingame ranks..

perhaps EA have chosen to get PB to Globally ban people instead of resetting their stats, noticing from your server history of being on several P/K servers.

Comment

Thanks for that, plodding on for my first Sgt and disillusioned that 200 hours could be down the proverbial drain. If i can't reconnect i'm off down the shops for 2142. I love BF2 and its my first experience of online fps gaming. Any other alternatives? Quake, warcraft? Been playing consoles since 1979 (still got em all in display cabinet) and this pc online gaming scene is amazing....Combat with brains rather than bots. Really dont want to lose my bf2 but wont start again, too painful.

Comment

Originally posted by tb303s
            Hiya, how do i go getting a new account as iv just been banned via punkbuster. I have not cheated and cannot explain why the ban. Played pistol rounds a bit recently, but if you chechk my profile on bf2stats tb303s You will see i play many maps and have just got my last basic badge so not a stat padder. Play a lot of karkand but on small 16 high points servers. So do i need another email address to get a new account? I'm not a happy bunny, can anyone help?
            PB very rarely makes mistakes, bad files were detected so you were hax!!1

If you really didnt use hacks then ty this:

Comment

Yeah, it was punkbuster. GUID ban 715 bc35c. what do i do now?

I cant even log on to the official ea forum. Says iv been banned. Will i have to buy a new game, as you can see im showing as private which sucks but i guess my rank onscreen will surprise some when i put em on the floor! Will i need a new email addy? Can i still use my cd? WHY DID I GET BANNED Grrrrrrrr. Plus my wife is out with her mate 2day and i've got the day off work. A whole day of BF2! And i cant logon!!!!!
              hey make a new email adress and buy new bf2 cd and update it then get a new acount on 50 clicks and bf2 and start new

lads icanot rember ip adress forum name and password can you guys type me a reply PLEASE

Comment

Thanks guys, after a really bad day i just tried one more time and im in!!!! ;->
                I'm no hacker so glad thats cleared up. Must have been something to do with the EA server going offline. (By the way, whats 50 clicks)

Comment

Played pistol rounds

There ya go.

Comment

No more pistol rounds for me! That was very scary. I was just about to go to the shops and buy 2142, It would have been too painful to start from scratch.:cry:

Comment

i don't know what is more funny; the fact nothing was wrong at all and this guy got so worked up when he could have simply waited a few hours and tried again, or that he publicly admitted to breaking the ROE in his fervor.

no more drugs for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X