This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** Someone Please Help Me *****

I am a regular player of BF2, in fact im very good. My connectivity is always fine and there is never any lag. Now for some reason everytime I try to connect to the BF2 multiplayer server it starts connecting and then says: "The Server Has Refused Your Connection"???

I have tried everything but I keep getting refused?? Can anyone tell me how I can stop this from happening? PLEASE??????????????

Re: ***** Someone Please Help Me *****

dunno dude been like that for 3 days now for me anyway no-one else seems bothered my mate lives two doors from me n hes been on all day today n all day yesturday, but i cant logon keeps saying server refused to connection, supposed to b an april fool by EA, nice one they r f**kin muppets

Comment

Originally posted by terror56
      dunno dude been like that for 3 days now for me anyway no-one else seems bothered my mate lives two doors from me n hes been on all day today n all day yesturday, but i cant logon keeps saying server refused to connection, supposed to b an april fool by EA, nice one they r f**kin muppets

EA wouldn't do such a thing...Thats like a Bank saying their not letting people withdraw money..

Comment

Just come on this site to ask the exact same question. Was playing fine yesterday but today I'm refused connection to the server.

This isn't on. Next stop E.A.

Comment

its only a game...

EA/Gamespy are having some problems, when its solved their will be updates

Comment

ea needs to sort out there server's they crash way to much it's time ea got nice new one that weork properly

Comment

Hello gang im havinn the same problem too.Seems to me its just getting lucky getting in to the server.Its refused me and my brother yesterday and today he has just got back in the server but its still telling me to take a hike!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X