need to install everything. what do i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to install everything. what do i do

hey guys. i just bought a new gaming laptop and i need too install all my bf2 stuff from scratch. what patches will i need and in what order do i do everything? im currently downloading the 1.41 full bf2 patch but am stuck on which too start downloading! special forces, armory, euroforces. anyhelp would be nice here so i can start playing bf2 asap! thanks for the help

Re: need to install everything. what do i do

your kind of ppl should not play the games,what it gives you if some one tells you what to how to install,you'll come back here and ask what options,how to play.

Well otherwise go to ea's and (newest patches are firstest) download newest,install bf2 and then no one cares what you will install first...af,sf,ef
    after installing sf,use that patch...here's bf2>sf,af,ef>patch 1.41 spose>and play u'r asap

Comment

There was no reason for your first little tidbit of advice, so how about you think what your writing next time.

All i can say is screw you. No one needs your kind of cocky good for nothing pieces of trash on sites like this in a section named "BF2 Support". So how about u get lost and put your head back in the hole you came from.

Comment

Originally posted by paymon
        There was no reason for your first little tidbit of advice, so how about you think what your writing next time.

All i can say is screw you. No one needs your kind of cocky good for nothing pieces of trash on sites like this in a section named "BF2 Support". So how about u get lost and put your head back in the hole you came from.
        LOL - Good point though.

Comment

BF2> SF > 1.41 > EF > AF > 1.41

i think thats correct, you have to patch before installing one of the Booster packs, it should notify you when you need to doit

Comment

Working...
          X