a good day of bf2.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good day of bf2.... :(

so i joined a kark server, and found out when i got there that it was a k&p server. I never play on those, but i thought id stay for a few mins to see what it was like. There was a battle between usmc (me) and mec between the hotel and square. rather than sit there and pistol at the other dudes down the street, i ran around back. I came in with my knife and ran around stabbing people while they were shooting me with pistols and i was picking up the mountains of health packs that they had been so kind to leave me. I got 6 kill and then died. So i respawned and did the same thing, got another 4-5 and then was kicked for spawn killing. It was CLASSIC.. the admins are duches enough to run a k&p server, and then they kick me because i used a tiny bit of tactics rather than running around getting shot like everyone else. i wasnt spawn killing.. they had set up a wall of supply boxes about 20m from the nearest spawn point, i killed them.

so after that, i joined a 20 player inf kark. it was good for a couple hours and then two brand new faces joined. Im not an expert on aimbots, but if you can set it to aim for the body, not the head, one of them had done that. the other... i dunno if he was cheating or not, i only suspect him because he was in the wall with the first guy later in the round. Anyway, this first guy was getting just body shots with the l9 for the first part of the round, then he switched to head shots. He hit me from the market to the square in the head. i was lying behind the wall and then i jumped up and jumped over the wall... and i died, from ful health. I had only been visible for 1/5 of a second and he had time to react and hit me in the head while jumping and sprinting diagonlly to him. I decided i didnt have to play fairly against him anymore, so i used the crouch exploit from behind the wall...up and down and up and down. I was in scope (l9) so i found him, and shot him in the head a few times. Aimbot helps quick aiming, but i was only above the wall for 1/100 of a second, and i was back down before the game had even registerd that i was up... aimbot wont help you there. Anyway, i killed him and his friend a few times.. outsniping the aimbotters... and the next round started. i got shot from the wall so i switched teams, and wadya know.. they were in the wall.
    after they got out of the wall, i spawned in on their team and knifed them both, they punished. Then they respawned and i shot one off a ladder and was then automatically banned from the server for tking.

Br4dZ
    WTF-Hax-Ian

Re: a good day of bf2....

you should have your stats reset because you played on an illegal server

Comment

LMFAO .. Think before you post that's the main rule of TotalBf2.com

Not really, but, I found out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by makka99
        i was there for all of 3 lives, 2 mins at most.

Comment

Originally posted by makka99
          He only got 12 points off it. yeah the K&P Admins are probably the most active admins.

Comment

I think all of us have joined a K&P once or twice. I did once when I did not know it was wrong and once by accident. I am sure you have to makka.

Cheers

Comment

i like going to knife only servers.....

knife and pistol servers are gay because they make these invisible boundries that if u cross it u get kicked.....so everyone hides out behind these invisible lines firing pistols at eachother....no chance to use a knife in these servers....its retarded...

before any tattletale, self righteous web-douche wants to flame me, keep in mind i do it for FUN only, and there arent any unranked servers so i created an account soley for this purpose

Comment

kind of off topic here but anyone ever notice all the K/P servers are karkand? i mean if they were other maps theyd be kinda fun and not just stat padding.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie c.
                  kind of off topic here but anyone ever notice all the K/P servers are karkand? i mean if they were other maps theyd be kinda fun and not just stat padding.
                  Has anyone noticed that almost all BF2 servers are karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                    Very true.

Find it funny that a lot of people are very quick to start flaming people for going on K&P servers, check the first response, bet you though that 90% of those players has most played map: Karkand, Highest points round for Karkand: 200+!!!

All K&P server are is high points servers....who gives a f*** if other people play them...is it effecting you??

(before anyone says anything, i have been on them before, many moons ago, but prefer the wider gaming experience and stopped caring about points once i got past Captain)

Comment

bout the nubs in the wall at market, that has to be the lamest easiest spot to get into, they couldnt have picked something original, if any admin was on they woulda likely been banned after a few minutes. if i know someone is in there (extremely easy to tell) i will hop in there after them while they are focused on the alley and noob tube em when they aint lookin, almost exclusively they are support (which is stupid because u can pick up someones kit 5 feet away that you killed for fresh ammo) usually they leave the server, i have actually had a few people say zomg i just found this spot when you killed me, i never did it before. (yea right) but the funnest way to take em out is to put C4 on the end of the barrel of a tank, drive right up to wall jump out and boom, turret is in the wall even though it don't look like it, (works for all nub glitchers) with 5 packs thats quite a huge radius explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                        Indeed, its because ....??? What am i talking about?

Comment

Working...
                        X