Bf2 Sf Ctd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2 Sf Ctd

OK this is a SF question... I have a thread in the SF group but no one seems to know the answer so I thought I would pose it here... Bought and installed SF and in an attempt to solve my issue I re-ran the 1.41 patch which did not fix the problem... the issue is that when I try and join an online game the map loads just fine and then the verify screen comes up and just as it gets ready to go change screens to the join screen the game crashes to desktop. Single player starts out ok but at some point in the game it CTD also... no error messages... vanilla BF2 runs just fine... any ideas??

Re: Bf2 Sf Ctd

I still have this problem on singleplayer, it sucks, maybe its your computer, Maybe it is something to do with your graphics card? All i know is that you should reformay your C drive and re-install your game, then come back and see if that problem still persues you, ok?

Comment

SF maps arent all that I only hope you can get it fixed so u can get double ulocks.

Comment

I would suggest a uninstall then reinstall... yeah, sounds horrible.

But you should install BF2 > SF > 1.41...

If that doesn't work, then I owe you 5 hours because that's how long it will take. Sorry, but I have no other suggestions.

Comment

before doing that ^^

try turning all your graphics settings to low or off

Comment

this acctually belongs in the BF2 support section but the best thing to do would just uninstall everything and reinstall.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys... you are right DesertFalcon, sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by elstonieo
                before doing that ^^

try turning all your graphics settings to low or off
                Yes, that is usually a graphics problem. Run it 640x480 60hz to see if it will start working.

Comment

I will try the graphics thought first... just wondering why straight BF2 works fine yet SF is Tango Uniform...

Comment

Working...
                  X