X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaX0r

Yay... look who we had on our server today:

M____S_____X!!!
    Do you report that single person or the other clan member as well? They belong to the -oA- clan.

Re: HaX0r

what?

Comment

|\/| 5 X-beta-hack-test

Comment

It doesn't look like anyone is hacking to me. none of the scores are unreasonable. the clan that you are referring to has less points than that guy on your team. I see that his name says he's an *** tester, that doesnt mean he uses ***, its probly just a joke to get people like you to yell "HAXOR" when he does well in a game. My name is apple_iCheat, cus i find it funny when people accuse me of cheating... i milk it, but i dont cheat.

Comment

hes proberly just making it up. the -oa- clan have loads of different accounts for all members. ive had 2 of there members stats reset for stat padding in the past

Comment

I am pretty sure they were hacking. They were kicked out of Enemy Down for hacking, they have names like that and a number of other teams complained about them on their website.

Comment

Unless you have a screenshot of them actually hacking or glitching you wont get far. A screenshot of the players names mean nothing.

Comment

what he said

Comment

not another one of these hacker threads...

Comment

lol, if you're going to ban a guy for having a suspicious name then you might just ban yourself, moron.
                    what i mean is that you can't just ban a guy because his nickname tells you that he is testing beta hacks... get proof first, THEN ban.

Comment

Yea i know exactly what you mean. I know i won't get far, if i see him again then i'll try and get a PB screenshot.

Comment

Working...
                      X