Questions for USI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for USI?

Feel free to ask questions about the mod and I will try my best to answer them.

The one question that I for sure wont have an answer to is when are we going to release. We will let you know when we feel confident enough to tell you.

Re: Questions for USI?

Is there a mirror that I can download from that supports resuming?

I noticed that this thread is dated april 1st, is this a joke?

Are you still looking for testers? If so, can anyone help? I really don't want to go through a process just to play a game, although I wouldn't mind playing a mod before it is fully released (as that's what we do anyway, and heh normal BF2 is practically beta >:\ )

Comment

Its not a joke at all heh.

I really only know of these links
      Client files 0.1
      Hotfix

I'm not to sure about resuming downloads but I use download accelerator which allows me to resume where ever the download stopped.

Yes we are still looking for testers.

Just follow the *Application Guide*

Comment

Originally posted by slayerdarkcross View Post
        Its not a joke at all heh.

I really only know of these links
        Client files 0.1
        Hotfix

I'm not to sure about resuming downloads but I use download accelerator which allows me to resume where ever the download stopped.

Yes we are still looking for testers.

Just follow the *Application Guide*
        Well thanks for the reply...but I don't use anything but xfire and teamspeak...I hate to sound bitchy but I really hate other instant messengers :|

I wonder why you guys/ those guys don't use xfire as the main form of contact? After all, it is for gamers, and the in game chat has to be enough reason alone to drop MSN if you even play maple story

Comment

Well for testing it is all Team Speak.

We did a poll of all people in the studio and their main form of contacting others in the studio. MSN was the top pick so thats why it is our suggested messenger.

Comment

As far as I know, MSN isn't REQUIRED. I'm a tested and I host one of the USI test servers. I use X-Fire primarily also, but there is an add-on that lets you talk to MSN users with X-Fire.

Visit http://xfireplus.com and go to "Downloads" and select "Multi-IM".

Comment

Originally posted by GrössKopf
              As far as I know, MSN isn't REQUIRED. I'm a tested and I host one of the USI test servers. I use X-Fire primarily also, but there is an add-on that lets you talk to MSN users with X-Fire.

Visit http://xfireplus.com and go to "Downloads" and select "Multi-IM".
              Does it require an MSN username/account? If so, count me out.

Comment

Its in our best interest for you to have it. However if you just keep in contact on the forums you will be fine.

Comment

Ok, do your hummves have the backs closed? If so, you guys prob wont see me for a while, cause I'll have had a heart attack

Comment

Originally posted by superdj
                    Ok, do your hummves have the backs closed? If so, you guys prob wont see me for a while, cause I'll have had a heart attack
                    What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by scarslilpyro View Post
                      What do you mean?
                      O.K, in vanilla, the Humvees had the backs off, and the troops kinda kneeled on the back. I might just be delusional, but I thought I saw a pic of the hummvees with the back of the Humvee on it. If they did, I would be really, really, really excited.

Comment

They all have backing. Besides the open hmmwvs

Extracted from the Content Page

M998 Supply HMMWV (M998 Supply HMMWV)(High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle)

M998
                        HMMWV (M998 HMMWV)(High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle)

M1025 HMMWV
                        (M1025 HMMWV)(High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle)

M1036 HMMWV (
                        M1036 HMMWV)(High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle)

M1097 Avenger (
                        M1097 Avenger) (Real Life)

Comment

lol off topic - really want to try this mod now - is there a server that supports resuming? my wifi is always getting interrupted by who knows what - I mean very often -

or - if someone could send it to me through xfire that would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Comment

Does ModJive work for you? I first release is on there with the hotfix built in

Comment

Originally posted by slayerdarkcross View Post
                              Does ModJive work for you? I first release is on there with the hotfix built in
                              For some reason, a lot of things I download are corrupt - including things downloaded with modjive - I'm guessing it doesn't use a very good method to ensure the file is "Good", but then again nothing really does like bittorrents do - when I download with torrents, there is always 20mb corrupt - at least - and i had to download this program that converts mp3's to .qca or something for my cell phone, 3 times, because the installer was corrupt, so you can see where my frustration lies.

I'm not sure if I brought this up before, but making a torrent of the install upon release would be great for not corrupting and saving server bandwidth (if that is an issue)

Comment

Working...
                              X