Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes it just comes together in Pubs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes it just comes together in Pubs.

FOUR random guys come together to dominate the map and win the game for their team 3 rounds in a row. This is about as good as it gets in a pub.

I couldnt even believe it at first, 4 guys in a squad, all engi, and all in tanks/aa?? Perfect. Anything awesome like this happen to you in pubs??

Re: Sometimes it just comes together in Pubs.

No, it can get better, my pub friend. It gets better when 4-5 random 'pub scrubs' unite and kick *** against the ****-talking CAL, CPL clan-types.

Comment

Yeah, this one time I got in the F35b on wake, and I beat china, by myself.

Comment

Jesus, not rarely if I get in with a good pilot or gunner we dominate the map...
        When the gunner gets gold and the pilot at least Bronze, this usually means the chopper crew ruled.

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
        Yeah, this one time I got in the F35b on wake, and I beat china, by myself.
        Let me guess... Shot down the J-10, spent the whole round raping the Airfield.
        Greaat... That is some skill there, champ!

I couldnt even believe it at first, 4 guys in a squad, all engi, and all in tanks/aa?? Perfect. Anything awesome like this happen to you in pubs??
        I don't play Euro Force or whatever that is, but I guess the enemy team had no airsupport then.
        1 Chopper > All armor.

Comment

i just play, never heard of 'pubs'
          but i bet it would be nice to not have to use VOIP and just talk to your buddy beside you

Comment

Working...
          X