X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knifes and pistols???

hey

i tried finding some info about this without much success

is it true you can get your stats reset for playing on a ranked knife and pistol only server??

if so how come?

personally im more of a rifle-guy but if infantry only is ok then why wouldnt this one be? as far as i care ppl could play antitank missile only if they wanted to!!

only thing ive found was someone complaining players were making too much points on those (k&p) servers ... honestly... who cares?? i mean if you make lots of points by playing according to server rules, cool .. as long as your not playing like a jackass .. (bunnyhoppers, tkers, etc)

so anyways can you really get your stats reset?? thanks

Re: knifes and pistols???

i think it is padding servers that will get you reset, but hey, thats a good question. im pretty sure ppl that play pistol knife servers would tell you that it is pretty safe

Comment

If you are reported to EA for playing/getting points in them servers your stats can be reset.

Comment

There are A LOT of posts about this. I don't believe you couldn't find anything, even with vBulletin's search function.

It's considered exploiting the stats system. If you REALLY want to play them, start to not care about rank and points, or just start a new account. I, personally, don't see the point in playing in them.

Comment

mainly because you get fast an easy points.

Comment

Originally posted by matvalade
            hey

i tried finding some info about this without much success

is it true you can get your stats reset for playing on a ranked knife and pistol only server??

if so how come?

personally im more of a rifle-guy but if infantry only is ok then why wouldnt this one be? as far as i care ppl could play antitank missile only if they wanted to!!

only thing ive found was someone complaining players were making too much points on those (k&p) servers ... honestly... who cares?? i mean if you make lots of points by playing according to server rules, cool .. as long as your not playing like a jackass .. (bunnyhoppers, tkers, etc)

so anyways can you really get your stats reset?? thanks
            It's not the knives and pistols gameplay. It's the fact that these servers typically restrict the play area to a 100X100ft square grid near a flag, and simply kill each other/revive until they rack up thousands of points. Do I care? No, because stats only something to those that care.

If a server was legit, and simply restricting weapons, yet played the entire map as normal, then it shouldn't matter.

In the end, whether a player stat pads or not, EA shouldn't give a crap. It's not like the player gets any benefit over another player in the game, other than a chance to outrank them to be the Commander.

Comment

its against ROE to restrict any behical, wepon, flag, area,kit on a RANKED server.

Comment

**** the ROE. It has no place in online gaming. The game was made a certain way, and should be played as is. Enforcing an ROE only shortens the life of BF2.

There's no ROE for Counterstrike, that's why it's still the leader of FPS, after 10 solid years.

Comment

Break ROE= stat reset.

Comment

ROE should not care, its the 14 year old cry babies that ruin EVERYTHING
                    let ppl do what they feel fits!

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                      mainly because you get fast an easy points.
                      well it is but thats not the reason,

its exploiting the stats system

Comment

Your limiting the kits that a player can use. The player can be reset and the server can be delisted but as we all know that most servers get by without anything happening to them.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
                          There are A LOT of posts about this. I don't believe you couldn't find anything, even with vBulletin's search function.

It's considered exploiting the stats system. If you REALLY want to play them, start to not care about rank and points, or just start a new account. I, personally, don't see the point in playing in them.
                          I would not suggest playing on a P&N server with your primary BF2 account if your are concerned about having your stats reset.

It is a violation of ROE to play on Pistol & Knife servers and you can have your stats reset by EACS if you’re reported.

However I am not sure how the new Total ROE program works yet I just registered on their new site last night but I have not seen the new reporting system as it does not seem to be up and running yet.

Also I am not sure how much they care about BF2 now that BF2142 is in full swing but I still would not suggest taking the chance

I have a few accounts that I use to play P & N servers if they get reset they get reset that is what I made them for. Don’t really need any unlocks if your just playing on P&N server.

I suggest you do the same if you really want to play on a P&N server.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                          X