Can't install BF2, help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't install BF2, help please

I had problems with patching game and then I couldn't simple uinstall the game, so I did that manually. I deleted everything that refers to BF2 from hard drive and then also cleaned in "regedit" manually.

Now when I click Install in autorun BF2 logo shows up (as normally), then InstallShield starts to load up, when finished screen blinks and installer is gone (no install process in task manager).

I know the simpliest way to fix this problem is formatting, but I don't want to do that.

Any ideas? I just wanna play BF2..

Thanks for help.

Re: Can't install BF2, help please

I decided to play some BF2 again, after a long break, I put in the DVD in the DVD drive. Well the usual thing. I start and nothing happens. I deleted BF2 and SF and now I can't install it either.

It loads for a few seconds and then nothing more... So basicly I have the same problem as you. And I dont' want to reinstall my OS. Not so long ago I reinstalled and I don't want to sit and download everything again

Comment

try a different cd key, its what i did, there are millions of em lying around google to be used

Comment

Originally posted by DudeZepp
        try a different cd key, its what i did, there are millions of em lying around google to be used
        lol no.

check the EA technical thread on how to do a complete uninstall. then try uninstalling it again.

"Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

THANK YOU!
          Really thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X