Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield 2: Complete Collection-How2install.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2: Complete Collection-How2install.

So I just bought BF2:CC. I already had BF2 for 2 years. Recently got a new rig (with vista 32, bf2 works fine ).

I'm a bit confused on how to install those expansion packs and booster packs, and how I make sure they're connected to my old BF2 account. (I'd love to get my hands on that Lee Enfield sniper )

The autorun.exe from the DVD only installs BF2. There's a folder with /installers where I can choose all the different packs. Tried installing SF. Gave lighting.fx error ( I know how to fix it now(sticky), but I already uninstalled both SF and BF2(from the original CD).

Instead of messing around trying to install different things, I thought: let's get some help.

So in short; my questions:

For BF2:CC:

How to install all the games&patches;
    How to connect SF,AF and EF to my already exsisting BF2 account.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Battlefield 2: Complete Collection-How2install.

Install order:

BF2 > SF > EU/AF > patch 1.41

if you get the SF shader error ,then fix that according to the sticky thread.

run bf2 and choose to recover your account. you'll need your player name, email address you used for that name, and password. If you haven't played EU/AF yet, then visit this link and assign EU/AF to your BF2 player name:

"Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Re: Battlefield 2: Complete Collection-How2install.

Thanks for the reply. I figured it out myself yesterday too.

Another problem. After playing xx minutes, ( no clue how much ), and wanting the open the menu, bf2 sometimes crashes and gives me a memory.dll error. I'll make a screenshot later when it happens. Happened in SF first. Did not happen in my previous installment of BF2, same rig.

Comment

Working...
      X