Can't get a higher rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get a higher rank

Ok, I have formated my hard drives and reinstall BF2 special edition but my CD contains the english and the french version. The first time it was installed in english and the second time in french. Since then it seems I'm stuck at gunnery sergeant. The bar that shows your progression is all white like im near getting a new rank but it doesnt. My kills count do change after each game. Do I need ribbons or award to continue or is it....I don't know. Can someone help.

Re: Can't get a higher rank

lol need * Rank: Gunnery Sergeant
    * Score: 20,000
    * Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

to go up to first sergent look at ur ranking at http://www.bf2stats.com/
    i have just cheked out ur rank and ur 14.4% so ur bf2 stats must be bust reinstall it

Comment

Obviously you can't use the search function too..

Just give it some time and your rank will pop-up. First wait.. Why am I actually even posting this when it won't have any effect on you or any other people? Do some basic researching on the forums and on search engines. But no people like to take the most easy ways..

Comment

Davaeron, your stats show your at 24,471 points. your next rank up will be at 50,000 points. Its a known issue the rank bar in the game is bugged.

for more info consult these threads:

"Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Komet
          Obviously you can't use the search function too..

Just give it some time and your rank will pop-up. First wait.. Why am I actually even posting this when it won't have any effect on you or any other people? Do some basic researching on the forums and on search engines. But no people like to take the most easy ways..
          You sure didnt took the easy way, you took your time and energy to tell me I should do research. Or maybe you are posting anything u can to gain rank in the forum ?

Thanks for the tips guys, I will reinstall anyway because I can't choose the all english voice with french version and I'm totaly annoyed by the Inush Dil allah merika, or the tsiung dao cheng to !

Comment

Working...
          X