You have to be MAD? Don't You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to be MAD? Don't You?

Well if you seen this already I am sorry. Anyway, do you get mad when playing BF2 people not defending flags, Shooting at you, Commander running around in a daze dropping artillery on you or better still not using the UAV. If so do you get this mad as a German did? You need to have lessons in relaxation German Kid or better still give the game a break and your computer shame to break it!!!

Enjoy :laugh:

Hi, I saw all the Remixes, so I made my own!Hope you like it! Please Comment ;-)If you never played BF2 its maybe difficult to understand... the 1.3 Patch in...

Re: You have to be MAD? Don't You?

TotalBF2 Feature request - Bury feature for threads & vote ban + castration with a rusty pitchfork.

Who's with me?

Comment

He's playing Unreal Tournament

Comment

The video sucks because it's not even legit. It's all an act. Show me a movie of someone getting upset for real, that is actually funny.

My blood can get to boiling when playing online at times, but I've never gotten so mad that I've thrown anything around yet.

The only game I came close to getting pissed off enough with that I picked up my keyboard and slammed it repeatedly on the desktop was playing the Rogue in World Of Warcraft. After a patch where they nerfed another ability, and in combat when I wasn't as effective against the enemy as I used to be, with all the time spent leveling it, I just lost it. Wasn't long before I threw the game in the garbage.

Comment

This video is SOOOOOO OOOOLLLDDDD!!!! Seriousely....its over a year old.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
            This video is SOOOOOO OOOOLLLDDDD!!!! Seriousely....its over a year old.
            Well what did I say at the start

Well if you seen this already I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Entity
              The video sucks because it's not even legit. It's all an act. Show me a movie of someone getting upset for real, that is actually funny.
              Ask and you shall receive.

Pissed off Computer Guy

Be warned though, it's probably older then the first one posted. I don't remember when this one was captured , but it was a while ago.

Comment

What the hell you retard someone just posted another video of this a day ago YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER

Comment

Working...
                X