Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ive seen it all now!

Originally posted by {DHL}GrendeL
    Its funny how everybody moans about being raped as US on wake but when the shoe is on the other foot, you would all do exactly the same.
    False. Some of my best rounds on Wake have been sitting back in a tank (between Beach and South Base) taking out any boats or BHs that try to land. The server rules say that you cannot attack the carrier until the US has at least one flag. I think that's a pretty fair rule because it at least gives the US a chance to get to the island, or in the air.

Baseraping fun.

Comment

Originally posted by {DHL}GrendeL
      I won't play wake ever again, one of the best maps but never a fair fight.
      Any map where Chinese have an uncap with J-10s is an unfair fight.

Originally posted by davelisowski
      Some of my best rounds on Wake have been sitting back in a tank (between Beach and South Base) taking out any boats or BHs that try to land.
      If your playing on a server with a chopper pilot that has any common sense, you won't be having that much fun in that tank

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
        If your playing on a server with a chopper pilot that has any common sense, you won't be having that much fun in that tank
        I agree. But it's up to my team's chopper pilot to get their chopper out of the sky.

The AA site can be a surprise when you are sitting in a tank, and jump out to shoot the AA.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
          All the j-10 whores leave the server with only 1 guy left, so we win right?
          Wrong, the round end with a chinese win :hmm:
          Admin must have done some switching or something and the chinese win even though they all left?
          Sounds like you went below the required 6 tp play, so the map ended... and the team with most tickets left wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Night735
            Thats true now i think about it, but sucks really. If all the team leave they should loose!
            Maybe EA will sort it in 1.5 patch :laugh:

Don't be silly... They're trying to get everyone to buy 2142 and Northern Strike (As well as bad company soon) so it's unlikely there's going to be offical BF2 patches any time soon...

Seen it happen with series like Call of Duty... CoD1 is hardly patched now :|

Comment

Originally posted by Moke
              Sounds like you went below the required 6 tp play, so the map ended... and the team with most tickets left wins.
              I realise that now, but it does suck a bit! If everyone leaves from a team they should be the loosing team. Tickets should not matter then. I know its hard to enforce due to team balance and stuff, but they all left cos they knew we eventually got the upper hand (due to teamwork) and we loose :|:

Comment

at least you didn't get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
                  No you haven't.

I've been playing BF2 since it came out (almost 2 years) and I'm still saying "WTF?". This game is so inconsistent it's mind boggling.

One round you are a God, the next you are a nub, and you haven't done anything different...
                  True that.
                  Same happens to me.

And I think this should be in War tales.

Comment

It simply amazes me how ignorant most of this community is...Your first instinct was to think that the admin had something to do with this situation? Its not the bugs in the game that baffles me its the amount of ignorant players in this community... digital-Anarchy.com is offering training to help this problem...Please drop by if you need help in understanding basic server operations...

Comment

how much will that cost?

Comment

thats quite basic
                        quite ordinary
                        i see nubs leave when they get raped, they just are more concerned about thier stats and stuff and thats why they leave. If there not gettting MADD points then they aren't having fun at all, or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                        X