Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is the only hack I'd be interested in

if it existed that is

a hack that would prevent server admins from kicking\banning me because 9 out of 10 kicks I get are not fair

anyone feel the same

Re: this is the only hack I'd be interested in

Ya I'd acctualy use that hack if it was out since when ever some lame a$$ admin kicks me for killing him that just pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
      if it existed that is

a hack that would prevent server admins from kicking\banning me because 9 out of 10 kicks I get are not fair

anyone feel the same
      OK, tell us what happened so we can make it all better.

Comment

I wish I had a hack that made the real hackers' aimbots go crazy. You know, something that makes it obvious to everyone else in the server that something isn't right. Im sure it would make the hackers angry too.

Something that made them move from target to target or something, continuously. And very fast. So they can't even get a shot off. Something so vial they won't even wanna' use the hacks anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
          I wish I had a hack that made the real hackers' aimbots go crazy. You know, something that makes it obvious to everyone else in the server that something isn't right. Im sure it would make the hackers angry too.

Something that made them move from target to target or something, continuously. And very fast. So they can't even get a shot off. Something so vial they won't even wanna' use the hacks anymore.

Oh, I would pay for that hack!

Comment

I think 60% of the BF2 community would end up leaving.

For the better right?

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
              I think 60% of the BF2 community would end up leaving.

For the better right?
              What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                What do you mean?
                I think he is implying 60% of BF2 players are hackers?

Which is of course (hopefully) is not true.

Comment

yeah, I am wondering...

Comment

Dumbest idea ever if that hackever occured i would shut down any servers i owned and boycott the pubbers and just make it PWed for clans who agree not to use the hack.

I have only been kicked 33 times and i have played the game for over a year. if you act mature you wont get kicked. server owners pay to serve you. you maynot like the idea to have to pay to play a game you already purchased but then how do you think these server owners fell after they fork over the cash and people that wont even contribute critize them about everything.

there are 1,000 ranked servers if you dont like one then go find another one. just because you dont like a rule dose not give you the right to be an ***.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon

if you act mature you wont get kicked
                      That there made my night :laugh:
                      you obviously havnt bumped into noobie admins!

Comment

this would be nice but I think this thread is slightly against the rules and will probably be locked since we're not really supposed to discuss this kinda crap

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
                          this would be nice but I think this thread is slightly against the rules and will probably be locked since we're not really supposed to discuss this kinda crap
                          Im pretty sure OP was posting in a fun way.
                          Seriously, do you really think he would install an anti-hack hack lol

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                            Dumbest idea ever if that hackever occured i would shut down any servers i owned and boycott the pubbers and just make it PWed for clans who agree not to use the hack.

I have only been kicked 33 times and i have played the game for over a year. if you act mature you wont get kicked. server owners pay to serve you. you maynot like the idea to have to pay to play a game you already purchased but then how do you think these server owners fell after they fork over the cash and people that wont even contribute critize them about everything.

there are 1,000 ranked servers if you dont like one then go find another one. just because you dont like a rule dose not give you the right to be an ***.
                            see thats the problem, I do act normal and Im playing my game the right way

Comment

I'd be interested in a hack that immediately initiates a DOS attack on the admin/'s PC by using every player in the server's PC as zombie machines. Now that would be fulfilling. Only on the Fascist admins of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X