Looks like Im quitting Bf2..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Im quitting Bf2..

Well.. I keep getting disconnected from the server every 10 - 30 minutes.

My ping is usually below 50 and my connection doesn't disconnect. It just says it in the game. I cant use the internet after that even though it says its still connected. I restart my pc and it's all fine..Untill the 30 mins is up I disconnect and repeat etc..

I rang my isp and they said it was all fine, Ive done the most I can (Updating Componants, Punkbuster, Opening ports etc.) and still no luck. My friend plays with me and he is fine playing it so it cant be the server or anything.. My router and connection is 100% fine so its nothing to do with them..

My computer is fine with no spyware and I have firewall protecting me. I cant do anything to solve this and Im on the verge of quitting..youguys are my last hope..Please help me!

PROBLEM FIXED!!!: It must of been a faulty Ethernet Cord. I swapped it for a USB one and havn't disconnected since. Or had any errors.

UPDATE: The previous problem was a Bsod: Fixed by updating my Catalist Driver to V7.3

My Bf2 Runs like a Charm!!!

Re: Looks like Im quitting Bf2..

if your using dual core set the bf2.exe affinity to cpu 0 and not both

Comment

disable voip mite also help and i havnet seen many ppl use it in bf2 vanilla, so ur not losing much

and make sure u have the right internet selected in bf2..like where u choose what type of internet u have. idk if that will help, but its worth a shot

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperUK
        if your using dual core set the bf2.exe affinity to cpu 0 and not both
        I tried to but I got "Access Denied: operation could not be complete" and I am the Admin

Comment

ctrl, alt, delete to bring up task manager then go to process tab, right click your bf2.exe(games need to be running) set affinity to cpu 0

Comment

Originally posted by This_guy_faith
            Well.. I keep getting disconnected from the server every 10 - 30 minutes.

My ping is usually below 50 and my connection doesn't disconnect. It just says it in the game. I cant use the internet after that even though it says its still connected. I restart my pc and it's all fine..Untill the 30 mins is up I disconnect and repeat etc..

I rang my isp and they said it was all fine, Ive done the most I can (Updating Componants, Punkbuster, Opening ports etc.) and still no luck. My friend plays with me and he is fine playing it so it cant be the server or anything.. My router and connection is 100% fine so its nothing to do with them..

My computer is fine with no spyware and I have firewall protecting me. I cant do anything to solve this and Im on the verge of quitting..you guys are my last hope..Please help me!

Theorginalbeatbox@hotmail.com || Add my msn please.

I dont know what to do..I really dont!
            I had same thing....getting dced like every other 5 min...now its gone and i have single core. I think its ISP, it was in my case at least.

Comment

Working...
            X