Lost CD Key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost CD Key

Alright,a few days ago I came to my computer and said,"hmm I'm gonna reinstall BF2 and play it".So I put the installer disk in and started to install it when it asked me for the CD key.Stupid me I forgot about that.I went through my game cases and couldn't seem to find the case anywhere (I keep the manuals in the boxes).For days now I've searched my house and still haven't found the case which contains the manual which has the CD key.

To make a long story short,I can't find my CD key...

Any suggestions?

Re: Lost CD Key

if u registered ur game, u can find ur cd key on the ea site

Comment

yup
      !!!!

Comment

Nope...

Comment

when was the last time u installed or reinstalled bf2? if ur lucky u mite be able to use system restore to get ur cd key back

and theres also method of contacting EA and paying like $10 or something to get another cd key

Comment

I forgot to mention in the first post that i put in a new hardrive so everything was gone and I doubt transferring it would work

Comment

im not saying do it....your shot...but u can just google it? im sure there are cd keys lyin round' teh internet

Comment

Originally posted by DudeZepp
                im not saying do it....your shot...but u can just google it? im sure there are cd keys lyin round' teh internet
                Nice idea.I looked but never found anything.Can't use a CD key already in use.

Comment

No offence but that was quite a silly thing to do. What I'd do is save my Data on Notepad and then onto a disk and keep it secrete and safe.

But since you've already lost it, I'd get help by ringing EA!

Comment

EA will send you a new cd key if you have purchased the game within 60 days and give them 20 dollars. I know. I had a similar situation. I got a new puter. I didn't send them $20, I bought the Deluxe Edition from eBay for 5 bucks or something. Yeah, I know, it blows. Like that one guy says, EA is like a divorced wife.

Comment

Working...
                    X