X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =CDU= servers changing

Just would like to announce to the community that the very popular
    =CDU= PR Short Spawn server will be changed tomorrow to Desert Conflict -

We will be running our server sided mods once we get a feel for what is the most stable config. It will be similar to the mods we have been running for the last 3 years on our DCF servers.

IP: 70.86.55.74- Port 16567

Public Team Speak: 67.18.68.202 - Port 8767

Cheers!

Re: =CDU= servers changing

Always enjoyed gaming on CDU modded servers back in DC days. Good to hear you guys will pick up DCon, and thank you for your support. :rock:

Comment

ahh good to see the change! i hope DCON plays well for you guys

Comment

We will see tonight :P

Comment

Ok, just an update.

we have modded some of the maps (serverside, so no downloads required) and continue to mod as time permits.

Also have a good rotation of maps with a mix of BF2 maps and DC

Lost Village (no para)
          El Al Day 1
          Outskirts of Mosul
          Gazala
          Weapon Bunkers(Objective)
          Mashtuur City
          Inshallah Valley
          El Al Day 2
          73 Eastings
          Zatar Wetlands
          Desert Shield
          Road to Jalalabad

Comment

Good to hear Munga. I will check it out tonight.
            Thanks for the support :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
              Good to hear Munga. I will check it out tonight.
              Thanks for the support :salute:
              Hey, its our pleasure! Thanks for the great mod and support.

Our modders are Junkoe and Sparxxed (and me if I ever get the time to game AND mod, just too busy recently)

Just so you all know, the tweaks we do just add vehicles and reduce vehicle spawn time, total tickets, and flag placement and cap. For example Like on day 2, Junkoe made it so 5 attack helos spawn, and the respawn timer on them is 10 secs. So every 10secs another will respawn until there are 5 active - also on Inshallah, set it so you can cap the coalition main - for gazala, to put the a-10 at main and secret.

Just trying to make it like our modded DCF server with a few BF2 tweaks - like including the popular good BF2 maps Mashtuur city and Jalalabad.

Comment

Munga, I played 4 maps lastnight on your server (modded Gazala, Obj weapon bunker, Mash Icecream truck ftw lol, and modded El al day 2). Love what you guys have done with the modded maps. I believe I saw 6-8 choppers on each side on el al day2 and an extra chopper on gazala.

You guys should check out their server, good admins, cool modded maps and all around fun. I'll stop in tonight and game some more.

Comment

Thank you, and more is on the way. I think Junkoe needs to see a doctor or something cause he's going apesh*t with all this stuff and not sleeping. Adding weapons, vehicles....the truck bomb has a special place in our heart after the Lada from DC.

Just found your little Easter Egg....the cruise missle. Nice. You might be able to find that on the wet lands and elsewhere. We are still figuring out what we can do and what is fun without going too far or weird.

Please visit www.cduclan.com forums to see the progress on our SSMs - "BF2: Dcon" section for updates, advice, suggestions and complaints. Masterx (DCON Dev) has helped a ton with his SSM site.

Comment

good luck with that. hopefully your server side mods can bring in some players because its pretty much impossible to tear them away from those few DCON servers that are somehow showing everyones vanilla bf2 rank. imagine that, rank whores in bf2, hahahah. ill definitely pop in to show my support. good luck to you.

Comment

Thank you. We don't care for ranks and think that is destroys the fun factor. We prefer the more mature player who could care less about ranks so our servers stay faily tard free.

So far our server is doing well in the afternoon and we will keep it up even if its for our clan members only if peeps only want fake ranks. Hopefully others will join the server, but if not, we will still be there having fun.

Comment

Ok Junkoe has really added a bunch of stuff. No more waiting for aircraft and such. Lots of little goodies in secret places...like the old US airfield on Zatar...now has everything you could ever want. Secret airfield on Gazala is a thing of beauty as well as Desert Shield.

Comment

Awesome news Munga. I will check out tonight :guns:

Comment

These pix were taken today on CDU server. As you can see there is a constant explosions or mini Volcano on this hill. Anybody seen this? LOL...funny stuff, just thought i'd share it. BTW, for some odd reason, I was the only one able to see it LOL. People there thought I was going crazy LOL..

Comment

Hmm, I will look for that. Oh and Zatar has a cruise missle..lol Found it and it works. Its a pick up kit your DCOn guys left for us. NICE

Comment

Working...
                              X