F35 vs J10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F35 vs J10?

Well I know the J10 is overpowered in the game, but I was just wondernig if there are any ways/techniques to get away from a J10 while your in the F35 (especially on Wake)?

It gets really annoying on Wake as you pretty much take off and as soon as your over land a J10 is on your back. The only way I seem to stay out of trouble is by going up to 300-400 feet, then just doing bomb runs >.<

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: F35 vs J10?

Go higher. Search for the J10's, before they see you. When you see them, keep on the bombing hud. Nail them till they smoke from their tail - fire off 1 (sometimes 2 missiles) and it's going down

Comment

Ok, I'll keep that in mind :P. But what about if their on my tail? Any manouvers I can do to get them off or at least avoid their missiles?

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
        Ok, I'll keep that in mind :P. But what about if their on my tail? Any manouvers I can do to get them off or at least avoid their missiles?
        Hit "E" The ultimate evasive maneuver

and it really pisses them off to deny them the kill. lol.

Comment

You can use your afterburner, go up, turn down... STILL use afterburner. If you hear the lock on tone, wait to release flares before you can see the missiles. Then spin around and go down and then quickly up.. (flares often used when turning upwards)

Comment

video.google.com

Search xmetallicaxguitarstx

Watch his movie.

Basically...keep doing that you're doing. Sit at 400+, if they lock, hit your afterburners and check your rear to see where they are. Flare if you need to, but keep heading up(the ceiling is 850 on Wake). The thing about the F-35, is that it's the fastest and most stable plane at high altitudes. You'll outrun the missiles if you have full afterburner and flares.

As for taking down J-10s. Sit at 400+ and search for them. Cut behind them as close as you can get, switch straight to missiles and dumbfir 3,4...maybe even 6, he's going down.

You just have to fly smart in F-35s.

Watch a precision bombing video(don't know where the link is right now, search on youtube), and check to see if Xennore's video is streamed yet. If not, I'll go host it somewhere for you and send you the link if you PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by lynxlyran
              Hit "E" The ultimate evasive maneuver

and it really pisses them off to deny them the kill. lol.
              HAHA! I do that ALL THE TIME on Wake... those J10 pilots do really get all pissed off when you mess with them until the J10 god-ness takes over and no amount of turnin' & burnin' will help you... wait until you get one missile hit and bail... then just skydive until you get close to the ground, pull ur chute and you're good to go. Just pick a useful kit before getting into a plane. I get called ALL KINDS of names when I do that because they're so mad they didn't get to use their invincible plane against your pathetically neutered (courtesy of DICE) F35

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
              Sit at 400+ and search for them. Cut behind them as close as you can get, switch straight to missiles and dumbfir 3,4...maybe even 6, he's going down.
              Do you guys normally fly with the cockpit turned off so you can see down?

Comment

Yes, I fly without cockpot view. Only the HUD.

If you fly as medic, you can fly out of the combat zone and heal yourself meanwhile - some J10 pilots WILL leave you then.

Anyways, what #6 & I said. Do that, and start learning from your mistakes. Don't give up, it's actually funny to hunt J10's , and then watching the team chat "How did you kill that J10 in that turn? That was nice. I can never do that, my missiles miss" etc...

Comment

Then when you've taken them down, bomb their foreheads into the ground when they're trying to take off again

Comment

I fly without cockpit, yes. I also switch views every 4 - 8 seconds. Once you get it down, you can have a full 360 degree view of your area in a matter of 3 seconds, then it's just a matter of reorienting yourself and following the jet you just spotted.

Comment

Originally posted by Ph1L
                      If you fly as medic, you can fly out of the combat zone and heal yourself meanwhile - some J10 pilots WILL leave you then.
                      HUH!?

I didn't know that you would auto-heal yourself like that! thats a great tip!

Comment

Originally posted by m0ttz
                        Well I know the J10 is overpowered in the game, but I was just wondernig if there are any ways/techniques to get away from a J10 while your in the F35 (especially on Wake)?

It gets really annoying on Wake as you pretty much take off and as soon as your over land a J10 is on your back. The only way I seem to stay out of trouble is by going up to 300-400 feet, then just doing bomb runs >.<

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
                        Check the sig man, my formulas show that its hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick2201
                          HUH!?

YOu dont auto heal your self untill you get back into the battle zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick2201
                            HUH!?

YOu dont auto heal your self untill you get back into the battle zone.

Comment

Working...
                            X