US Intervention mod! One great mod!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention mod! One great mod!

Get modjive at http://modjive.com - it comes with the ability to download many mods.
    You can download USI with modjive too.

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
      Where can i dload the mod from, i used to have it but removed it due to a new system build. I have looked on their website but only shows server files!!
      Version 0.1 of the mod

Required hotfix to go along with 0.1

Originally posted by C-Hawk
      SLAYER....et al: I used to have USI installed on my system and really enjoyed it....with having to do re-installs of BF2 etc.....it was LONG GONE.
      I decided to enjoy the original again as I await the NEW USI....so just did the long download etc....BUT ALL to NO Avail thus far....extracted it using RAR into BF2\mods and did not see an actual Shortcut.....there was/is a USI.exe but IT does not start the Mod.....it used to give me the option to Un-install or not. I tried expanding evertything is search of a Start Game .... but could never find a darn thing....I put that USI.exe into the USI Folder that was created by the Patch....now the USI.exe appears to be CAPUT! I think I just wasted alot of time and need to UN-INSTALL this "sucker" and continue to wait for the NEW USI [sure hope it includes a shortcut to start it up].

TKS Michael
      Sounds like you're just a little computer challenged..

All BF2 mods go into your c:\program files\ea games\bf2\mods folder. Just look for a c:\program files\ea games\bf2\mods\usi folder. If you want to install the mod, just delete that "usi" folder.

However, if you have put the "usi" folder in the right place, then all you need to do is start BF2, click on the "Community" tab and you'll have a list of all the mods you've installed.... your other option is to make a shortcut as previously described and that will automatically run USI. If it doesn't run with that shortcut, you don't have it installed.

Comment

There will be a shortcut added.

Comment

Mod Jive includes the hotfix added to the mod

Comment

Working...
          X