X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYTHBUSTERS BF2 version!

(Hint: You will be very suprised!)

Want to know more?

Right now there is an unstoppable force currently slaving away at creating what could very well become the most amazing, most organized, most informative video this world has ever seen. I make high claims yes. But visit the site for yourself, check out the forums and if you think of something you would like to see in the video or something you always wanted to know about BF2 that seems untestable, drop a line in the forums and we will confirm or bust your myths at will!

[link removed]

Re: MYTHBUSTERS BF2 version!

number 1 you can do i have done it before and i have also seen a video of someone doing it, but u need to be on the commanders screen to see if you are getting close

Comment

You don't HAVE to be in the commander screen. I do it all the time.

Comment

where's the "all of the above" option?

anyways, let me remind you again, there aren't ANY myths tested on those forums. just suggestions and "cuts". so what's the point?

Comment

i could have sworn ive already warned you about this Toxitron,

so stop creating these threads, your only trying to advertise that site and i wont put up with it. You could find yourself on the ban list if you continue

Comment

I'm sorry Scinto but I searched the TotalBF2.com Forum & Signature Rules page and found nothing about informing the community about up and coming video projects. I acknowledge that you closed a similar topic before and I sent you a private message looking for clarification but you never responded.

If I have overlooked something please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
              You don't HAVE to be in the commander screen. I do it all the time.
              yea i do it alot im getting pretty good at it also lol
              then people wonder where did that come from?

Originally posted by Toxitron
              I'm sorry Scinto but I searched the TotalBF2.com Forum & Signature Rules page and found nothing about informing the community about up and coming video projects. I acknowledge that you closed a similar topic before and I sent you a private message looking for clarification but you never responded.

If I have overlooked something please let me know.
              which name is yours on are site? like he said just leave it alone. When we come out with are first videos then we can let everyone know other wise just leave it....

Comment

Right. I have PMd Scinto and apologized. I realize my error and where it is allowed. I will post no more annoyances.

Comment

honestly that is stupid sir. community does all sorts of crap like that all over the site and nobody gives them any crap well battlefield 2 mythbusters is just as good as sir. in my oppinion so let them post theres nothin in the rules about advertising and promoting your videos so leave him be

Comment

I agree with him ^

Comment

I may be part of the Mythbusters team but... comon the sir community from what i know have ALOT to do with totalbf2.com we dont. Like i said before just delete this thread or w/e and when we come out with are first video then we can make a thread saying we have one or w/e. But anyway for this part im more with Scinto. Just lock it dont worry about it! Meaning noone WORRY and when we finish we will post.

. :locked: :locked: :locked: .

Comment

Working...
                      X