Re: Is this guy a cheater?

now now
    cheaters lack proper family juels
    therefore they must cheat to get off

j/k
    (not to offend them cheaters)

Comment

clearly says at end of vid he used a aimbot....

Comment

LOL!!! u guys r hopeless! in was the 3rd person to reply and if u look at it u will see i already said its an aimbot...:laugh:

Comment

.... wow

says it at the end.

Comment

I don't think he cheats. Jets come to the airfield to re-arm & repair. Most of those kills on jets were on the airfield. They're half dead so an easy target. Killing less than skilled chopper crews is'nt so hard now is it .

Comment

Are you sure he is not joking? I would have though there would be slightly diff movment then that and irregular things showing on the screen if they did have aimbot.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine

seriously...did the OP and some others that have posted in this thread "watch" the video?
                some people do joke about it taking it as a compliment.

Comment

No he is not cheating. He obviously knows how to play the game because he spots and follows the jets on the raidar if you notice and starts shooting nothing because on his raidar it shows the jets coming straight towards him. He just seems very experianced tbh but i could be wrong.

Comment

I like how when a jet would fly overhead, it's spot-on tracking after he spins the turret around. Only an aimbot...

Comment

After all is taken into account, 'anything IS possible' in BF2, if you set your mind to it.

I've already shot down jets 5 times in bf2, with the SRAW/ERYX. Probably 5 out of 1000 shots, but it can be done. 3 were slow speed jets, 2 others were hitting them at full speed, with the subsequent "OMG, nice hack ent!", in which I simply responded "Nope... take a 1000 shots at jets over 2 years, I'm sure to hit one eventually". Many near misses as well.

I never thought to try to shoot jets down with the FAV, I should try for fun. It can probably be done (granted you can stay alive long enough) with a little effort.

Comment

Yes he is look closely.
                        And watch until the end he admit that he used an aimbot.

Comment

Working...
                        X