Cant find my self on Battlerecorder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant find my self on Battlerecorder.

Everytime i downlaod one of my bookmarks and i scroll through the players i never see my self...why?

Re: Cant find my self on Battlerecorder.

you dont exist your life is a dream.

Comment

If you entered the match in the middle of the round...you'll have to wait...because you're downloading a file from the whole round. Just fast forward until things start to look familiar.

Comment

I don't want to hijack, but I can never seem to get any games downloaded. I join servers that have BFrecorder enabled, but when I go back to the bookmarks to get it, it either doesn't show up, or it says that it cannot download for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
          I don't want to hijack, but I can never seem to get any games downloaded. I join servers that have BFrecorder enabled, but when I go back to the bookmarks to get it, it either doesn't show up, or it says that it cannot download for some reason.
          Servers not setup correctly.
          Some servers only keep the .demo files for a period of time e.g. 24Hours.

Comment

Congratulations, eddyeddyd, on creating a somewhat productive and informative thread.

Breaking the mold?

Comment

Originally posted by Absurdus
              Servers not setup correctly.
              Some servers only keep the .demo files for a period of time e.g. 24Hours.
              Also, if you left before the round was up, you'll have to wait until the round finishes, and then give the server a minute or two to get the file hosted.

Comment

Try using big well known servers like TV2, as they're more likely to be set up properly

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
                  Congratulations, eddyeddyd, on creating a somewhat productive and informative thread.

Breaking the mold?
                  congratulations for being a douchebag and making have to scroll through one more post to get to someone with something informative to say.

I'm really pissed off today so i really dont need your ****.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                    congratulations for being a douchebag and making have to scroll through one more post to get to someone with something informative to say.

poor baby, run out of gerber food?

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

The irony is off the charts on this one.....making an uninformative post about how you hate uninformative posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                        The irony is off the charts on this one.....making an uninformative post about how you hate uninformative posts.

You see its different now, this is MY serious thread I really dont care when i ruin someone else attempt to get helpful info from other players but when its me its different.

Im selfsih like that :P

anyway thx for telling me how to get my files, my next vid is gonan be a HILARIOUS TK vid to "an honest mistake".

not just normal tks i mean tks that are just plain cruel.

Comment

Working...
                        X