This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hacker report

Just saw a hack where the guy enters the building next to the chopper in mashatur city. He is in the walls and therefor unable to be killed. He ranked up 50 kills in one match. His name is Wetwired2. Not sure where to report.

Thanks

Re: hacker report

Isnt that the MEC chopper or the USMC one? I believe that both choppers have about the same placement of buildings so it would be nice to know. By the way, thanks for the heads up. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

This isn't a hack. It's a glitch. The only thing that will happen to the dude is he'll get his stats reset.

BFROE usually takes these reports if you have screenshots, but just giving them your word isn't enough.

If someone knows, is BFROE still up and going? I've heard mixed opinions about it.

Comment

Last I heard, BFROE was toast, and no longer associated with EA. Of course, I made a post about it in this forum, and it got deleted, cuz BFROE and this forum are tied to MyInternetServices.Com. All the same family, and you can't talk smack about someone in thier house.

So, good luck reporting that guy. You'll need screenshots, otherwise, might as well forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
          Last I heard, BFROE was toast, and no longer associated with EA. Of course, I made a post about it in this forum, and it got deleted, cuz BFROE and this forum are tied to MyInternetServices.Com. All the same family, and you can't talk smack about someone in thier house.

So, good luck reporting that guy. You'll need screenshots, otherwise, might as well forget it.
          that seems to be the thing i hear people saying, gullable springs to mind where people believe the 1st thing they hear.

EA only dropped their partnership with BFROE but EA/Dice still expect people to report players via BFROE, as their reporting system is currently offline people must report directly to EAC's.

Their website has changed a bit and their updating the reporting system and it will be up soon, they have been renamed on the forums as Total ROE, and as EA is still re-writing its ToS their should be an announcement from them about that changes *hopefully*

OP; You cant submit any kind of report with just a name and something you said, their needs to be some kind of proof aswell such as ingame Screenshots, a small movie clip even some PB screenshots

Comment

Working...
          X