Blood and Gore FX program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood and Gore FX program

Hey everyone I need some help. I need to know what program is able to create blood and gore for a movie me and some friends are doing. If theres add ons for anything let me know. Thanks so much.

Navras

Re: Blood and Gore FX program

Google is your friend

There are lots of programs out there that can do that, i have one of them, After Effects, and Combution 4 as another, but they cost a lot.

Comment

yeah I googled it and all I got was a bunch of Emo S.O.Bs cutting themselves... I dont wanna see that crap man. Plus I wanna see what people think I should use.

Comment

well i just named some of the best programs you can use to simulate blood and gore

Comment

You should use 3Ds Max/Maya/Lightwave to create the blood, then composite it in After Effects/Combustion, but since it seems you have no experience with this I suggest you find another solution. Start learning the basics, learn to crawl before you walk.

Comment

Originally posted by $nikendeUllteppe
            You should use 3Ds Max/Maya/Lightwave to create the blood, then composite it in After Effects/Combustion, but since it seems you have no experience with this I suggest you find another solution. Start learning the basics, learn to crawl before you walk.
            Maybe start with some compositing programs like After effects. I dont suggest you to go in 3D right away. As he said, start by the basics
            As you see, I did the opposite, I've learned Maya and now I find a bit hard to master After effects... but that may prove nothing

Comment

There is actually a BF2 Blood / Gore mod. http://www.fileplanet.com/155160/150...-2---Blood-Mod

It might get you banned if you use it on public server though? Not really sure.

Edit: Actually I just looked into it, it doesn't ban you but it will not let you join ranked servers. Non-Ranked are probably OK.

The message it gives you is: 'Modified Content'

Comment

yeah its not an ingame BF2 movie. We are gonna act everything out in RL

Comment

lol, sry. I naturally assumed it was a BF2 movie since it is in the media section of a BF2 Forum.

Not sure how to do that.

Comment

Working...
                  X