Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What server?

Originally posted by Elder
    Usually official EA servers. The lack of admins is bad because of stuff like tking but good because I don't have to deal with getting kicked for hacking or being too good or owning some *** admins.

The worst server is probably the Vagrant oman server. Most corrupt piece of **** admins I've seen, probably some of the worst players as well.
    The Vagrant server is one of my favorite servers. There's usually always a half-decent pilot, if not N2K, in there, and I can have a challenge or get my *** raped by N2K. Learning experience.

Now if you're the douchebag who put C4 under my jet every time I got in it and tried to get ME banned...then you're just being an idiot. The admins are good...I don't know who was on when you were, they kick for breaking the rules, and anything else, they don't care.

Anyway...

I've been playing Zatar a lot lately, can't find a 24/7 one though. I play all different kinds of servers. 24/7 Oman, 24/7 Wake if I feel the need, my clan server of course...24/7 Dalian, so mostly any air map in 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
      The Vagrant server is one of my favorite servers. There's usually always a half-decent pilot, if not N2K, in there, and I can have a challenge or get my *** raped by N2K. Learning experience.

Now if you're the douchebag who put C4 under my jet every time I got in it and tried to get ME banned...then you're just being an idiot. The admins are good...I don't know who was on when you were, they kick for breaking the rules, and anything else, they don't care.
      I've been kicked from there for killing the admins too much. I've been kicked because one admin said he didn't like me because I was killing him too much. One of the admins told me that if I killed him one more time in the air he'd kick me. They don't follow their own rules and always camp, yet they are so quick to kick someone who camps them (even if they have lost all flags). I'm not saying all are bad admins or players, but from what I've seen the majority of them are retarded, corrupt, and can't fly for ****.

Comment

i play on project reality server,theyre the best.

Comment

Working...
        X