Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My score is 9400, and I have the SF expansion pack, where's my L96A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My score is 9400, and I have the SF expansion pack, where's my L96A1?

Do I need 10,000 or something?

I have 9240 or so, been trying to get that gun. I have the M95, and it seems very inaccurate.

Those of you who have it, what's your score?

Re: My score is 9400, and I have the SF expansion pack, where's my L96A1?

have you played a game in SF yet? You should be getting 2 unlocks per rank up if so

Comment

gotta play some sf

Comment

I need to go round my mates house to play SF, it doesnt work on my pc lol

but play 1 ranked round of SF and you'll be able to get them i think

Comment

Its much much better than the M95

Comment

Ok, I have played several games of SF, and I still don't have it.

If I chose other unlocks, will I have to wait or something?

Comment

yeah..if u dont have anymore unlocks atm, then ull have to wait till like 20,000 pts

but to be more clear..how many unlcoks do u have

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                Its much much better than the M95
                Not if you want to snipe ppl out of choppers/planes

Comment

^^ which is pretty hard to do

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    not if you get th em pre takeoff

not if you get them pre takeoff

Comment

yeah..if u dont have anymore unlocks atm, then ull have to wait till like 20,000 pts

but to be more clear..how many unlcoks do u have
                      I have every first tier unlock,

two unlocks for medic,

and I think two for engineer

If I have to wait for 20,000, I'll just jump on a different name, lol.

Comment

Then you have used your unlocks and need to wait until 20,000. Start again for an unlock??????? Up to you but i would wait until 20,000, won't take that long and you'll be a better player by then!

Comment

no doubt^^

Comment

im close to 14,000 and all i want is the MP7 or P90 and the M95, L9 is good but i like to pick off pilots on the carrier. AHAHAHA its soo fun!
                            thats why i play games now, for fun.

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                            Then you have used your unlocks and need to wait until 20,000. Start again for an unlock??????? Up to you but i would wait until 20,000, won't take that long and you'll be a better player by then!
                            so logical, don't focus on unlokcks, i honestly prefer the M24 over L9 any day~

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                            so logical, don't focus on unlocks, i honestly prefer the M24 over L9 any day~

Comment

Well, I got it on my other name.

Basically, I went on a bunch of infantry-only servers which is nothing more than a point-gaining game. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X