Veteran Explosive Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Explosive Badge

ok i have over 50 kills with c4 or clays but its hard to get 20 in a round, has anyone done it
    with ease or can you give me tips on the best way to get 20 IAR

PID 73344663

Re: Veteran Explosive Badge

It's really easy, tip: dont use C4...use Clays. If you have to use C4 then go on to a heavily populated infantry server and C4 flags

Comment

Put C4 on jeeps and drive them into things. If you kill a full APC or Humvee there theres an easy 5 kills right there. Like the other guy said do it in a populated server and u will rake up the kills quickly.

Comment

warlord > c4 / clays in palace hallways, nuff said.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I just got my expert. It was an IO Karkand labeled knife and pistol. I joined hoping no one would be following the server rules and they weren't. Commit to the claymore and just try to get 10 at a time 2 times in a row.

One good strategy is to get somewhere you can distract the enemy before they see it. Shoot them in the body or jump out and run away so they chase you and look away from the ground.

Why a K&P? No aim botting cheaters.

Now I need to figure out how I am going to run over 11 ppl in a transport...

Comment

find a warlord server with FF off, and just clay spam the palace

as for you, 11 roadkills, just go on wake as US get a transport and run over all the no0bs waiting for jat/heli

Comment

awesome will have to try it, other then my KDR how well am i doing, i have all but 1 basic badge and alot of ribbons i know it doesnt mean anything but i had a hard time getting them lol and looking at others my rank they dont have anything just curious on what people think of my awards and rank

PID 73344663

Comment

Originally posted by lynxlyran
                Now I need to figure out how I am going to run over 11 ppl in a transport...
                Road to Jalalabad. a full 64 player server, spawn as the US and just take the DPV for a spin.

Comment

one word..

JIIIIIIHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There was a thread a week or so ago about this. Go as commander on a IO 64 Player Karkand. Drop the supplies on the hotel and just keep dropping claymores on the flag. I tried this 3 rounds straight last week trying to get mine. I got 19 kills each time

Comment

by far my easiest badge...

Karkand

spam clays.

not even funny how easy it is.

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110904

Comment

Do Karkand or warlord and use C4 for warlord for flags and put clays in the hall way and karkand claymore spam

Comment

Originally posted by steveloven
                            Put C4 on jeeps and drive them into things. If you kill a full APC or Humvee there theres an easy 5 kills right there. Like the other guy said do it in a populated server and u will rake up the kills quickly.
                            It really is hard to get that badge. The easiest way is to, like steveloven said, do c4 ramming.But i did it on a map with 20 players, so i would have the time to get 20 kills.Hope you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                              It's really easy, tip: dont use C4...use Clays. If you have to use C4 then go on to a heavily populated infantry server and C4 flags
                              If you have SF, go on a warlord server and clay the crap out of the palace. Thats where Ive seen many people get numerous kills.

Comment

Working...
                              X