Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster Pack Collection Installation Armored Fury & Euro Force Problems

Hope this is in the right spot before I get flamed... :S

Hi I just purchased the Battlefield 2 Booster Packs Collection "Armored Fury & Euro Force" and installed it. But I cannot play it?

I have BF2 and Bf2 Special forces Installed but I cannot see the new booster Pack.

I have read up on to it and see that I need to register it on this site:

But when I went to do it, it wasn't accepting my BF2 Online Game name. so clicked "forgot my name" and it emailed me a user name which is mine but different then what I use in game.

BF2 Game Name is: wardley and I use a GB_ prefix

when they emailed me my user name it was: Welzly - So I entered it with my password and the registration worked.

But for some reason I don't think it was added to my right account as I am not able to see the expansion packs when I go in game.

Any advice would be appreciated - thanks in advance

Re: Booster Pack Collection Installation Armored Fury & Euro Force Problems

If I remember correctly, your BF2 ingame name and your EA account name need to be the same. I don't believe there is a fix, either contact EA, or make a knew BF2 account under Welzly, and start again.

Comment

I agree and that would make sense. But the problem is my in game name never had an account. Like I only use one email and have for many years and when I couldnt validate using my in game name I had my user name emailed to me :S that turned out to be welzly :S

Comment

you do not get extra shortcuts for the booster packs you play them though BF2 there just extra maps so you just load bf2 normaly and look for servers running the booster pack maps.

Comment

Had the same problem....wouldn't accept my EA account or my online game name. Sent EA support with a detailed email, including screen shots with both my EA account name and my online game name. Don't know what they did but after about a week they had everything sorted out.

Comment

It took me 7 days to finally get the booster pack to run properly; I was in contact with EA every day.
            I finally ended up uninstalling the game, reinstalled it(twice),sent EA all the computer info.Then on the 7th or 8th day,it just started working...don't know what EA support staff did, but works fine now.
            Address your concerns to: Jessie at EA Support.

Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
            X