Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predrag, something interesting bout Illusion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predrag, something interesting bout Illusion.

so i was just on the dA server, and i saw illusion was on too. As bold as i am,after reading predrag's post, i ask "do you hack" and got interesting answers. Im just wondering why he admits it, i dont even know if he hacks or not, im NOT accusing anyone of anything, just thought this would raise some of your interests.

Re: Predrag, something interesting bout Illusion.

why did this need a seprate thread?

Comment

hahaha, nice one neptune!

Comment

Sarcasm? Admitadly hes a prat but still.

Comment

guys, guys there are 3 guys here

illusion

da|illusion

da|illuzion

they are very different.

Comment

If someone asks "do you hack?" what could you answer? "Sorry mate, not today". Think what you'd say, honestly I wouldn't know what to say if I wanted to deny instead of joking.

Comment

yea hes weird, I only played once with him and it was enought to see that hes an ***

and as I said in my thread I noticed weird stuff about the way he plays

Comment

Again you people give him publicity. If no body knew his name or his server they couldn't possibly go in there to show him up. STOP MAKING POSTS or stop bitching. PM or xfire eachother ffs.

I'm just glad they haven't figured out how to hack the server and still keep it ranked. Check out this Chinese server I wen't into today, ranked.

Most didn't have ranks if they weren't chinese and had pings exceeding 200. The chinese got fish in a barrol whilst all others spawned and died. Sometimes the spawn time was 15 seconds sometimes it was instant. Some times FF was 100% then sometimes you could stand over three of your own grenades. Sometimes you would spawn on the street other times glitched in a building. Props to the chinese for bypassing EA. HeRo server! Die for Yaqun!

Comment

That chinese server simply changes the ranked/unranked "showing" of the server...Its not actually ranked...EA has a list of all ranked servers and they dont allow just any server to pass stats to its master server...Come on man your smarter than that...

Oh and I knew you came into my server for the specific reason of taking screen shots so I gave you what you wanted...I dont "hack" in our server...I have tested many hacks out there to see whats possible and what to look for because I am an ADMIN on a ranked server and I dont like cheaters which is why I kick suspicious people... Is there anything else you guys would like to know?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                    That chinese server simply changes the ranked/unranked "showing" of the server...Its not actually ranked...EA has a list of all ranked servers and they dont allow just any server to pass stats to its master server...Come on man your smarter than that...

Oh and I knew you came into my server for the specific reason of taking screen shots so I gave you what you wanted...I dont "hack" in our server...I have tested many hacks out there to see whats possible and what to look for because I am an ADMIN on a ranked server and I dont like cheaters which is why I kick suspicious people... Is there anything else you guys would like to know?
                    yes

why do you randomly kick people from your server??

like that one guy you kicked coz he got the chopper before you

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
                      yes

why do you randomly kick people from your server??

like that one guy you kicked coz he got the chopper before you
                      The drama I can't wait to see how this all ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by Moo_Saggins
                        Again you people give him publicity. If no body knew his name or his server they couldn't possibly go in there to show him up. STOP MAKING POSTS or stop bitching. PM or xfire eachother ffs.

I'm just glad they haven't figured out how to hack the server and still keep it ranked. Check out this Chinese server I wen't into today, ranked.

Most didn't have ranks if they weren't chinese and had pings exceeding 200. The chinese got fish in a barrol whilst all others spawned and died. Sometimes the spawn time was 15 seconds sometimes it was instant. Some times FF was 100% then sometimes you could stand over three of your own grenades. Sometimes you would spawn on the street other times glitched in a building. Props to the chinese for bypassing EA. HeRo server! Die for Yaqun!
                        Why the heck were you on a chinese server?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987

i didnt go into your server looking for you... i simply wanted to play, and i used to go into dA all the time. I happened to find you there and remembered predrag's post, just so you know.

Comment

once you hack you never go back

end of discussion, have a nice day

Comment

i highly doubt its the end

Comment

Working...
                              X