Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next time you see a statpadder do what i did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time you see a statpadder do what i did.

next time i do this im gonna fraps it.

when you see sum1 statpadding kill the guy reviving then the guy killing then take the revivers kit and revive him then kill him....on and on and on, i did this to him about twenty sumthin times before I got bored and stopped, he got the point tho, i saw him later playing legit.

Re: Next time you see a statpadder do what i did.

Anybody who gets 'kidnapped' or killed continuously and revived continuously deserves it for not being able to use the 'Suicide' button.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
      Anybody who gets 'kidnapped' or killed continuously and revived continuously deserves it for not being able to use the 'Suicide' button.
      you beat me to it....

Comment

Just kill them before they can press it, this way you'll blow their k/d ratio waay off, and STATpadders hate that.

Comment

or esc works to

Comment

I had that happen to me. These two guy tried to pull the old knife and revive thing. I got killed 3 times before I escaped and killed the guy who was killing me with the knife (I knifed him). Then I chased the medic down, he was running away throwing med packs as he ran, and I knifed him too.

Everytime I got revived I would hit the jump button and was moveing about 6 inches, estimated distance, every time. It took 3 jumps, to the rear, to get out of knife range. I was so ticked off about it, for about 3 months, I would check and see what server those 2 guys were playing on, before I started the game, and go there. Hunt them down, on the map, and make sure that they saw me.

Of course I reported them and worse, I showed up on the server that they were on and told them so. Most servers will boot you right after you do something like that but before they had a chance to boot me I left. I returned a few minutes later, useing another account I have, just to be a pain.

Sorry about the long post, but there is more you can do, sometimes, than just hit the suicide button or leave the server. Just use your head. I did. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

if i am caught up in that, i suicide, then come back with a tank/ chopper and blow them into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                Just kill them before they can press it, this way you'll blow their k/d ratio waay off, and STATpadders hate that.
                If you get revived...the death doesnt count.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                  if i am caught up in that, i suicide, then come back with a tank/ chopper and blow them into oblivion
                  Revenge is a dish best served with something metallic.

Comment

If its ranked i dont commit suicide I just let them rack up the Negative score till tehy get kicked.

Comment

rofl

Comment

sometimes they go to fast to hit it:hmm:

Comment

thats what i said

Comment

Working...
                          X