Internet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet help

Right this is not anything directly to do with bf2 but it has an overall effect on it , i just got a new isp with a 7.6mb connection and yet i cant even get a speed above 130 kbps and this is very annoying , the isp is not capping my speed . Im not very wise when it comes to internet so any help is good do .

-Tasty

No-one got any ideas?

Re: Internet help

do you know about spyware/virus, yes ? ok. no > download adwhere se it's free, download ccleaner also free, run them dfrag your drive, find bitdefender download the trial, disable window's firewall and try agen, if it still dont work try no firewall as a last chance, if you want, if that fail's get the biggest hammer you can find ' let rip and tell your computer who's boss

Comment

who is your isp?

i have a 4mb and downstream get around 3.5Mb upstream around 350kb/sec

Have you spoken to your isp about this, there could be faults on your line!!

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
        who is your isp?

i have a 4mb and downstream get around 3.5Mb upstream around 350kb/sec

Have you spoken to your isp about this, there could be faults on your line!!
        Yes difinitely call up your ISP and explain the problem to them. But also clean out your internet cache often if you surf the net alot, and make sure you are using the correct category wiring for all your devices. Are connected behind a router?

Comment

Working...
        X