dont ya just hate it when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont ya just hate it when..

when the stupid commander wont shut the hell up? enemy infantry spotted, enemy infantry, enemy infantry spotted etc., do it a couple of times not 30 like some commanders do lol...

Re: dont ya just hate it when..

If they didn't spot constantly, others would complain that they need to spot more.

You can't please everybody.

Comment

no, but when you get some moron who spots every single enemy at the hotel at karkand, it's BS. We get the idea, there are people there.

Comment

You'd hate competition.

Comment

yes....in a word annoying.....

Comment

there should be a block just as well for commanders...

Comment

I think the only situation that warrants a shhhh is when UAV is allready overhead. That tends to get rediculous. Otherwise I dont mind knowing where the enemy is. Obviously if he says it 30 times thats too much, but how many do that? I've never seen it. (I am a semi newb though)

Comment

kill the commander

Comment

When they start screaming "Enemy Boat Spotted" on Karkand, you know your commander's as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey_Priest_UK
                    When they start screaming "Enemy Boat Spotted" on Karkand, you know your commander's as useful as a chocolate teapot.
                    LMAO. ive done that a few times drives people nuts. especially when theres someone whos never played before and you see them running over to the water to look. i too hate it when commanders constantly scream "enemy spotted". i dont mind when they shout it 30 times as long as 30 guys light up on my map which never happens.

Comment

They need to just spot once, then wait like 10-15 secs and spot again so they enemy does not disappear on the map. I cant stand it when people don't spot guys. If you see an enemy spot him because if you die someone else can clean up, especially if you were searching on the edge of a map or something!

Comment

Maybe the commander could have a "To Do List"

1. Spam "Enemy Spotted" a few thousand times
                        2. Artillery strike team mates, just for ****s and giggles
                        3. Kill one unfortunate squaddie via "death by supply create landing on them"
                        4. Forget all knowledge of how to play BF2

They might as well =[

Comment

whenever im commander, i only spot enemies NOT under uav IF there is a group moving in on a flag, IF they are moving in on a teamate who is unaware of their presence, IF there is armor moving in, IF ther is spec ops creeping into the uncap/assets

otherwise i let the UAV cover as many enemies as i can...sometimes i can get the whole enemy team under the UAV by placing it in a wierd spot betwween control points...

i might spam 'enemy spotted' a hell of alot more if my UAV trailer has been destroyed, ill spot important enemies....not stupids camping the helipad/runway in their uncap

Comment

No, not really.

The only thing I hate in terms of commanders is when I'm a Spec-Ops, sneaking around a mountainside to stealthily reach the enemy base, when suddenly I see a red/enemy UAV appear in the sky and a helicopter/jet/tank comes and rapes me.

Comment

Its not so mich when he spots a group of guys, its when he spots either A) EVERy guy, or B) the smae guy over. and over. and over. Its usually a combination of the two. (I'm back! and still not playing BF2. Dang computer).

Comment

Working...
                              X