i bought the booster pack, but cant play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i bought the booster pack, but cant play

how do i get it to activate. i installed it, and then went to play but it said it cant play until i buy/activate the booster pack. so i make a account on ea downloader/ea link but i dont see how to make it work so i can play the booster packs.

Re: i bought the booster pack, but cant play

Did you go to this site: http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2bp/code-entry.jsp and enter your EA account and your BF2 nickname? It may require Internet Explorer to be your default browser so if you normally run Firefox you may need to switch temporarily.

Comment

Was just about to make a new post, good thing I didn't. lol
      I have a 56k, so I only play SP. When I bought the booster pack and saw what it said, I instantly set up an online account. I then followed that link and activated it, but it keeps telling me that I must buy BF2 Booster Pack before I can play any of the maps! Why is that? What must I do? I have a legal copy that I bought new off Amazon, shouldn't it work?

Thanks,
      Vuk

Comment

Originally posted by Vuk
        Was just about to make a new post, good thing I didn't. lol
        I have a 56k, so I only play SP. When I bought the booster pack and saw what it said, I instantly set up an online account. I then followed that link and activated it, but it keeps telling me that I must buy BF2 Booster Pack before I can play any of the maps! Why is that? What must I do? I have a legal copy that I bought new off Amazon, shouldn't it work?

Thanks,
        Vuk
        Are you using your online account to play? Even SP must use an online account with EF/AF (unless you rename the maps; see http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...showtopic=2998).

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
          Are you using your online account to play? Even SP must use an online account with EF/AF (unless you rename the maps; see http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...showtopic=2998).
          I tried using my online account to play and it said that I needed to buy the Booster Pack .

I tried renaming the maps a long time ago (followed that tut) but messed up really badly. Does anyone have the map files for SP that they could perhaps email me? Thanks,
          Vuk

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
            I tried using my online account to play and it said that I needed to buy the Booster Pack .

I tried renaming the maps a long time ago (followed that tut) but messed up really badly. Does anyone have the map files for SP that they could perhaps email me? Thanks,
            Vuk

Comment

how long have you had it.. because if you got it 7 hours ago u might have to wait 24 hours till it kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by J2P
                how long have you had it.. because if you got it 7 hours ago u might have to wait 24 hours till it kick in.
                I'll try it later when I go home then. (I am at school now)
                Thank you,
                Vuk

Comment

Isn't working
                  Could my CD key be bad? I bought the game new off Amazon and when I registrered it, it said it was ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X