who do I report it too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do I report it too?

Sorry if it has been posted up but did a search and came back with little. I read that I can report a player for a cheat that I have spotted and can prove. I read that BFROE is no longer supported by EA Games if this is the can I still send to BFROE? Or is it best to go straight to EA

Also before I look a fool can someone tell me if it is a cheat? As I really would look a right wa**er.

Re: who do I report it too?

Go straight to EA, and yes they are glitching...dunno if you will have much luck with EA but I have heard people get reset, but I always thought it was a myth :laugh:

Comment

Thanks. Just strange I can't locate them on any stats. Can this happen also? when you try and locate a player and shows no one in any of the stats

Comment

They possibly haven't played enough to get past 100 points (I believe that's the minimum to have stats in bf2s) or they may have been reset already by doing the same thing on another server.

Comment

There was this one server i went to couple days ago
          the name of the server itself had the words "state padding only" or something really dam close to it. So i looked in the scores thing and what do i see? the top......3-5 players on both teams had around 50 kills and yet i think maybe about 2 of them had over 10 deaths, most had 3 or 4
          i'll try to get a ss later

Comment

Reading thread titles is fundamental. If you bothered to look at a shiney sticky thread titled: Reporting Stat Padders and Cheaters; I wouldn't have to waste twenty seconds of my life pointing you in the direction of the obvious, and thus losing a piece of my sanity and faith in humanity during the process.

Call me an arse, but deep down you know I'm right.

Comment

Arse.....you are correct though sir.

Comment

Working...
              X